Saturday, October 17, 2009

'The Little Black Dress' Blog Fashion Show........


'The Little Black Dress' Blog Fashion Show.....

Good afternoon everyone. I hope all of you are having a fabulous fall weekend.......
Just a little reminder that 'The Little Black Dress' fashion show is coming up soon. It's not to late to join in the fun! All of the information about the party is located on my sidebar. Almost everyone of us has a 'little black dress' some where in the back of our closet and every little black dress has a story. Come share your stories with us. Show us your dress. Show us your bling. You can show us a picture or even model your dress if you choose. It's going to be a bloggy fashion show like non other. If you would like to participate just pick up a button and leave a comment here. On the day of the party I will attach a link to your blog in my 'Little black dress' post. Thank you to those of you who have already signed up. I'm looking forward to reading your posts, and of course, seeing all of your gorgeous little black dresses.......

There is still time to join the 'Halloween Blog Party' hosted by Fiberdoodles. Just click the button on my sidebar for all of the information. This is going to be another fun event. I can't wait!.....


With warmest regards, Carol

12 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

I love this idea, and I am so looking forward to seeing the pictures of everyone. You are a trend setter, my friend.

Wishing you a fun Saturday! Are you tailgating today?

Queenmothermamaw said...

I'm working on the black dress.
QMM

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Carol!!! I have the perfect little black DRESSES...plural! And most definitely, each one has a wonderful story. However, I need my husband to take some pictures of me soon! Put me down for this fun event! Anita

sunshine said...

Well I'm in.
It should be interesting as my dress is a size 7/8 and I'm not.
I'm putting it on though.. haha!
Why not? Right?
Looking forward to it.. ;D

((Hugs))
Laura

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Would you believe, I no longer have a little black dress! I have evening blouses and black skirts, but no little black dress. I did have them over the years. Lots of them to be exact, but no more. Sounds like a fun party, though!

XO,

Sheila :-)

SmilingSally said...

You are turning into the hostess with the mostest! I haven't a black dress; nope, never have had one!

And, I don't do much more than hand out candy for Halloween, so ...

But I hope that you're having a great time.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello dearest! O.K. then, all I need to do is have my post on the 22? AWESOME! Thank you for coming to my kitchens! One bottle of red wine, coming up! And Charli can have some lamb stew all to herself, as she lays at your feet by the warm hearth!!! Fondly, Anita

KarenHarveyCox said...

Hi Carol,
what a great idea for a party. That little black dress, they do have stories. Years ago I designed a greeting card I called the little black dress. What fun.

Karen

Blessings each day said...

Love your black dress idea but with my pale skin and red hair I have shied away from all black dresses and blouses, but I can do black pants REAL well!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Madeline's Album said...

I have had black dresses in the past but do not have one now. I am looking forward to seeing other women's black dresses. Have a blessed Sunday. Madeline

bj said...

g'morning..just coming by for the Halloween party..I'll come back, tho.
O, a little black dress party. How fun...I'll have to ck out my closet for one. :)

Jorgelina said...

Hi!!
I love this idea!
Hugs and blessings .

Related Posts with Thumbnails