Friday, October 9, 2009

A Meme And An Award!........


A Meme And An Award!........

My dear friend Sally, at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ has presented me with a meme and an award! Thank you so much Sally! This seems like a great way to get to know one another a little bit better and it sounds like it will be fun to do.
The rules are, that in order to receive the award, you must do the meme and you can only use ONE WORD answers. I think for most of us this is not as easy as it sounds but I will certainly give it a try. Now I'm supposed to pass the award along to six other blogger's, but being the little rebel I am, I'm offering it to all of you who read my blog......
So here goes......
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your mother? Heaven
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Cookies
6. Your dream last night? Colorful
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/ goal? Peace
9. What room are you in? Family
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? War
12. Where do you want to be six years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Show
14. Something that you aren't? Superficial
15. Muffins? Yummy
16. Wish list item? Blank
17. Where did you grow up? Michigan
18. Last thing you did? Read
19. What are you wearing? Sweater
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Charli
22. Friends? Absolutely
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Gray
27. Something you're not wearing? Mascara
28. Your favorite store? Dollar
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? 2008
32. Your best friend? God
33. One place you go over and over? Kroger's
34. One person who e-mails you regularly? Mike
35. Favorite place to eat? Picanno's

I hope all of you will join me in doing the meme. Don't forget to leave a comment here so I can pop over to read yours. It really was fun! All you have to do is answer all of the questions using one word answers and pick up the sweet little award for yourself. Thanks again Sally! I hope you don't mind that I bent the rules......
I hope all of you are having a lovely day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol
"What's that Charli? You want to do the meme too? Well maybe you can do it for Dog's On Thursday. We'll see."

12 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am at work so I can't do it, but what a cool idea! Have a fun time, Carol! Anita

Vee said...

Fun meme! I loved the crisp feel of it as if we were moving right along and still I learned things about you, which is always the purpose of a good meme.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Loved this, Carol! What a fun meme.

XO,

Sheila :-)

SmilingSally said...

LOL I don't mind that you're sharing it with the world.

Mary said...

This looks like fun...you learn so much about people this way! Think I'll give it a try, but won't be able to til next week, if I can remember!

God bless,
Mary

Queenmothermamaw said...

I have been planning to do one of these. I enjoyed yours. It is a good way to get to know our blogger friends.
QMM

Shelley said...

This was a fun meme to read! I hope you and Charli have a wonderful weekend!

Sandy said...

I'm going to do this one on my Sunday post!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I have been visiting your blog for quite a long time, but today I learned some more new and interesting things about you. I learned that you like the dollar store like I do. I learned that you enjoy laughter also. I like reading your answers and learning new things about the person that you are in this meme.

Shelia said...

Hi Carol! Love the photo of little Charli in her Halloween orange shirt.
Thank you so much for the prayers for my daughter.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Sandy said...

p.s. How do you get the falling leaves? I couldn't do that with the old computer, but would love to try with the new one!

inspirações da Jô said...

Dear,
It was adorable to know a more little of you and their preferences!!!!!
Kisses and a great hug!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails