Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tea and friendship Tuesday's.........


Welcome to Tea and friendship Tuesday's hosted by Charli and Me. This is a fun post that can be filled with pretty tablescapes, teapots, recipes, poems, personal stories, quotes, and interesting facts related to tea, friendship, or both. It's a post to share anything you would like with a friend! If you would like to join me just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you very much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your time here........



"A friend is like a flower,
A rose to be exact.
Or maybe like a brand new gate
That never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
Beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
Whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
Strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
If we didn't have a friend."
-Emma Guest-
October is so much fun! It's such a festive month with Jack-O-Lantern's, spiders, and ghosts just about every where. Where tablescapes are concerned just about anything goes from spider napkin rings to silly candy dishes...........

Tablescapes can be whimsical, spooky, and sometimes down right scary.......




Oh my! Look at that spider! Yikes! I hope he doesn't crawl over to my plate!.....


















All I have to do now is put on the tea kettle, add a little creepy music, maybe some black cat or goblin cookies, and we are all set to enjoy a fun and frightening Halloween tea!.....
Happy Tea and friendship Tuesday everyone!...
I hope you have a spooktacular day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol






14 comments:

Deb said...

what a great fall tea party....

SmilingSally said...

What a Halloween gal you are!


Please stop by; I have a treat(?) for you.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, how sweet and well put together! I so wish I could sip a cup of brew with you and Charli at our feet; or would she have a special place at the table?!

I wish you a spooktacular week!!! Blessings, Anita

Madeline's Album said...

Good morning Carol. Love the poem. All your table setting are just adorable. Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog. Have a wonderful Tea and Friendship Tuesday. Madeline

P.S. Give Charli and hug for me.

Wanda said...

I'll have some hot apple cider with my tea, please...and I'll bring some pumpkin muffins!

Eileen said...

Your Halloween tablescape is so cute, and so festive!
I want to be there! I love it!

Have a great day!
Love,
Eileen

Knitty said...

I love it! Perfect!

Mary said...

My grandgirls would love this tea party! Great ideas and fun to celebrate tea with the seasons and holidays.

Happy Boosday!

Mary

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, wishing you a Happy T & F Tuesday! You have gone all out on this tablescape, and it shows! :-)

XO,

Sheila

♥Cantinho da Nete ♥ said...

Hello dear thank you for your visit on my blog, I love your blog beautiful beautiful beautiful, the decor is beautiful halloen congratulate you very criativa.Deus bless you friend
kisses

Jerelene said...

Carol, What a sweet Halloween party...I would LOVE to have tea and cookies with you and Charli!!
I agree with Wanda...apple cider would yummy too!!
Hope your week is a Happy One :)
Love........Jerelene

inspirações da Jô said...

Dear and gracious Carol,
Excuse me for being absent those days!!!!!!!I only want to know that to have you as friend is very important for me, and that I love you of heart, and better to express my feeling, that dedicated post the friendship!!!!!I want the best to you and her family, a lot of peace, happiness and love in the heart!!!!!I loved Emma Guest poem and I dedicate it of turn to you!!!!!!I too much liked those entertaining dishes!!!!!! Kisses and a big hug!!!!!

Sue said...

I want to come to tea at your house. Your table is always so coordinated and perfect for the occasion.

Swampechaun said...

That is the most lovely tablescape!

Related Posts with Thumbnails