Thursday, November 5, 2009

Booking Through Thursday......


Welcome to Booking Through Thursday at http://btt2.wordpress.com/ This is a weekly post where book lovers like myself get together to have informal discussions about literature and books. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Booking Through Thursday web site.......


This week our questions are as follows.....
"Which do you prefer? Biographies written about someone? Or autobiographies written by the actual person (and/or ghost-writer)?"
I would have to say I like both biographies and autobiographies equally as well as long as it's not some he says/she says tell all type of book. I would be more interested in reading a book about someone who has done something of value with his or her life or has gone down in history because of being caught up in certain events. I would want the book to contain an index, as well as source notes, and a bibliography to support what has been written.
Happy Booking Through Thursday everyone!.....
I hope you are having a beautiful day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

3 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

I agree with you, Carol, no he says/she says book, but a book about what someone has done. Have a good evening.

SmilingSally said...

Good answer, Carol.

Shelley said...

I like similar types of books that you mentioned. I love hearing how someone accomplished something, overcame odds,etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails