Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dogs On Thursday.......


Welcome to Dogs On Thursday at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ A weekly post where dog lovers such as myself get together to talk and share stories about our most precious little four legged friends. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site......

Good morning everyone! Charli and I hope you and your little furry friends have had a good week. Speaking of Charli, where is that dog!......

"I'm over here"
"Charli what are you doing?"
"I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving! Is it time to eat yet?"
"Charli Thanksgiving is more than about the food. It's a day to spend with family and friends. It's a day to count all of our blessings. Can you think of some of things your thankful for?"

"Well let's see..... I'm thankful I have people who love me ♥ And I'm thankful I live in a real house instead of a cold old dog house and no matter what I do I'm never ever spanked. I'm thankful I have food but I could do with a little less dog food and a little more people food."
"Charli"
"OK, OK, Oh, and I'm thankful for Sofie and Peeper."
"See Charli, you have a lot's of things to be thankful for."
"Well, There's one thing I'm really thankful for!"
"What's that?"
"I'm really, really, really thankful I'm not a TURKEY!
"Charli!!!"
Happy Dogs On Thursday everyone!
We hope you have you are having a beautiful fall day ♥
With warmest regards,

18 comments:

Deb said...

what a trouper Chari....you are adorable...

Sue said...

What a great outfit. Charli, I love your clothes. You must have an enormous closet.

sunshine said...

Charli, you're too cute! :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Madeline's Album said...

Oh Charli, you are so cute in that outfit. Say hello to Carol and tell her to have a great day. Madeline

x x x Amie Soto Blossomx x x said...

What have you done to Charli?

I know I am the talk of the beach with my purple sweater, not sure about Charli trotting along beside me......or is it a human thing?

Luv you Charli x x x wouldn't we look cute though?

Marjie said...

In that last picture, Charli's getting to look a little peeved about the turkey not arriving already. She and Thor are of one mind in this idea! Fewer Bites and Bones! More Real Food!

Shelley said...

Charli - you are so huggable and cute! I love your outfit! Scout barks her approval too!!!

A Stitch In Thyme said...

{{{{CHARLI}}}} Sadie-mae thinks like you dear one. All three dogs are house dogs and they wouldn't have it any other way. They have their own spots to sleep on, their own condo's to go night night in and their collars and leads to go walking with. Bugzy even has his own jacket. he gets kinda cold being that he is a boston terror!

Highlight of the week: Sadie-mae has learned how to play wrestle without fear. She loves it. Momo of course gets pooped but sadie has fun.

Matilda is coming along beautifully!
Hugs
Cyber Auntie Tammy

Sonya said...

Charli, you are so funny!

Eileen said...

Carol, this is priceless!

I was just doing a post on my blog and Jayden climbed up onto my lap and fell asleep, I'm sorry he missed this! I'll have to show him Charli's little Indian get-up tomorrow, he's going to flip!
I love it and I know he will too!
Carol, he giggles so much sometimes when he's looking at pictures of Charli all decked out that he starts hiccupping and then he just collapses on the floor in fits of laughter! He gets such a kick out of her!

Adorable post!
Love to you,
Eileen

Knitty said...

It isn't often that such a good looking and fashion forward maiden is as intelligent and well spoken as Charli.

I think everyone in Charli's household is lucky, very lucky. :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Charli is the best. Oh Carol, she makes me laugh....I need that these days! You've got a winning pooch here Carol. She exudes cuteness like no other. Blessings dear friend, ANita

Serendipity said...

Oh Charli, you're just too cute!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Charli would be a perfect dog model. She poses so beautifully and the expressions on her face remind me, that she is so pleased with herself. I wish I could see her little closet.

Happy "Dogs on Thursday" to both of you!

Channon said...

Charli, you're adorable!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

LOL! That picture is a scream, Carol! How do you get Charli to sit sooooo still??? CUTE!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Rose said...

Charli, you are just too doggone precious!!

Julie said...

Charli is a PEACH for tolerating a costume. Gracie wouldn't stand it for a minute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails