Friday, November 6, 2009

Hopeful Friday.......


Welcome to Hopeful Friday. A post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. A post to celebrate God! If you would like to join me, just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you very much for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day ♥



"Today, more than ever, we need
to pray
for the light to know the will of God...
for the love to accept the will of God...
for the way to do the will of God"
-Mother Theresa-



'Let's pray together' for the victims and families of senseless acts of violence like those that occurred at Fort Hood yesterday and that occur daily in our families, communities, and our world....
"Lord I need something. My soul is open to the attacks of the enemy, of my own flesh, of the world. I need the Word. Give me your Word today."
-Mother Angelica"s Little Book of Life Lessons and Everyday Spirituality-
Peace be with all of you ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

13 comments:

Queenmothermamaw said...

Amen. I loved your post for yesterday. November is pretty special to me too.
QMM

Denise Marie said...

Happy Friday.

http://denisemarie-bloomin.blogspot.com/2009/11/dogs-and-peanut-butter.html

Eileen said...

Amen.
Too much suffering, too many senseless acts.
May God be with those in need.
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Madeline's Album said...

My prayers are with the families and servicemen of Fort Hood. What a senseless act. My prayers go out to all our servicemen and women, and for our country. Carol have a blessed day. Madeline

Denise Marie said...

I'm sooo feelin' ya lately. I just prayed for my youngest son's school and soooo many issues came up for us to cover with love and grace and prayers.

The enemy is trying to bluff us all that he has control of everything...he's a big liar..liar and his pants are on fire.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I join you in prayer, Carol, and I hope that justice comes swiftly and heavily on the heads of those who perpetrated this and other heinous crimes. Prayers to all of our military for protection.

XO,

Sheila

sunshine said...

Will keep those families in my prayers for sure.
So sad!

((Hugs))
Laura

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Amen Carol!! Amen. My heart is being torn open with such my violence in this country. I simply do not understand.

Blessing to you and your charli. Hugs. Tammy

Micki said...

It was a very tragic event, and my heart goes out to the victim's families.
Micki

Shelia said...

Hi Carol. Lovely post and my prayers are joined with yours for the families of the victims at Fort Hood. We used to live in Waco and have been to that area many times.
Have a blessed weekend.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh how true. I see the effects of bad choices, cultural irresponsibility and other negative things impact my little students' lives. GOD is the only answer to help us believers make a difference, one day and one person at a time. Thank you Carol. You are always so sweet and kind. If only everyone where that way!!! Bisous to you and Miss Charli! Anita

inspirações da Jô said...

Loved Carol,
I am missing already a lot!!!!!!
I am moved with that message!!!!!!Very beautiful!!!!!!That God can have mercy of all of us!!!!!!!
Kisses and great weekend!!!!!!!!

kanishk said...

Too much suffering, too many senseless acts.
May God be with those in need.
Love and Prayers,
Work from home India

Related Posts with Thumbnails