Friday, November 20, 2009

Hopeful Friday.......


Welcome to Hopeful Friday hosted by Charli and Me. This is a post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. A post to celebrate God! If you would like to join me, just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my dear friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day ♥

"When you arise in the morning,
give thanks for the morning light,
for your life and strength,
Give thanks for your food,
and the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks,
the fault lies with yourself."
-Tecumseh Shawnee Chief-
"When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world. I thank God I am alive"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!
As I won't be posting next Friday due to the holiday weekend, I would like to take
this opportunity to wish all of you who follow Hopeful Friday a beautiful and blessed Thanksgiving ♥
May the peace and love of our Lord be with you always ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

10 comments:

Shelley said...

I LOVE that Ralph Waldo Emerson quote! That's exactly how I feel in the morning! :-)

♥ Kathy said...

Beautiful thought Carol ♥

sunshine said...

"If you seen no reason to give thanks then the fault lies with you."

THAT is very true. We all have things to be thankful for, even if it is just for waking up in the morning. :)

Hugs
Laura

Eileen said...

Both beautiful quotes, Carol!

I was an avid reader of Emerson (and Thoreau) in my teens and early twenties and I wish I could find those books! I know they are around here somewhere. I'll find them after I buy them again!

Great post! Thank you!
Love to you,
Eileen

Madeline's Album said...

Great quotes. Everyone needs to look deep within themselves and surely they will find something to be grateful for. Wishing you and your family a very blessed Thanksgiving. Madeline

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Very nice!!! Have a happy Thanksgiving also!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Lovely quote, Carol, and I agree with him!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOD BLESS YOU CAROL and all your loved ones, human and furry! I will miss you, Anita

Wendy said...

What a beautiful, beautiful way to look at life!
Hope Thanks Giving has been lovely for you and Charlie.
love
Wx

prashant said...

We all have things to be thankful for,


Work from home India

Related Posts with Thumbnails