Monday, November 16, 2009

Blue Monday..........


Welcome to Blue Monday, hosted by my friend Sally, at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ A weekly post where some of us blogger's get together to share something blue. Thank you Sally for hosting this fun post! If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Blue Monday web site.....
There is certainly a lot of blue in this video and I do love the song.....
Happy Blue Monday everyone!
I hope you are having a lovely day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

13 comments:

Sally said...

I loved that song when it first came out, Carol, and I still love it! Have a Happy Blue Monday.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Loved this, Carol. Wishing you a very Happy Blue Monday. Hugs to Charli aka Pochahantas... ;-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Eileen said...

Great post, Carol!
I enjoyed it so much!
Happy Blue Monday!
Love, Eileen

Mary said...

I've always loved that song. Have a great Blue Monday.

sunshine said...

She looks so young in that video!
Great song. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Melissa Wertz said...

Good video! Happy Blue Monday!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

LeAnne has such a great voice! Love the song and video... Happy Blue Monday!

Brenda Eason said...

I hope you and Charli have a blessed day.

Walking on Sunshine... said...

I love how she sings that song!!! Happy Monday to you!

Mary said...

That is an incredible song, sung by either LeeAnn or Patsy...they sound sooo much alike! Love it!

Happy BLUE Monday!

Mary

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW. I have never, ever heard this song, let alone this artist. Carol, that was gorgeous! Oh, I love blue! I wish I could participate in this fun blog, but work is busy! Give miss Charli a hug!Hey, I bet she can't wait to get some turkey! Blessings to you dear one, Anita

Madeline's Album said...

Hope you had a great blue Monday. I love the song Blue and have the cd by Leann, she does sing some of Patsy Cline's songs and does sound just like her. Have a good evening. Madeline

Knitty said...

I wish I had a good voice instead of just enthusiasm. This was a good choice for Blue Monday. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails