Thursday, December 3, 2009

Booking Through Thursday.......

Welcome to Booking Though Thursday at http://btt2.wordpress.com/ This is a weekly post where book lovers like myself get together to have informal discussions about literature and books. If you would like to join us, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Booking Through Thursday web site......








This week our question is s follows....
"What's your favorite part of Booking Through Thursday ?
Why do you participate, or not?"


First, and foremost, I like Booking Through
Thursday because it has given me an
opportunity to meet some fabulous fellow
blogger's who share a common interest with me.
I have always enjoyed reading and I love to
hear other peoples points of view. I think it's fascinating how alike we are and yet so different. It's always interesting to find out what others are reading or what they have thought of a book I've read in the past. I have also gotten some great tips here on what's hot and what's not in the world of literature. My father taught me that it was very important not to stifle myself by staying in one little space, or circle, and I feel the blogger's here at Booking Through Thursday have helped me to expand my horizons and read literature I would never have thought of reading had I not been in this group.
Happy Booking Through Thursday everyone!
I hope you have a beautiful day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

7 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

I don't participate in Booking Through Thursday but I always enjoy reading your posts on it :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh how I wish I could participate! I love books, and this would be another great opportunity to meet even more wonderful friends like you and Charli! Charli makes an adorable reindeer!!! She is cute beyond words, Carol! Bless you, Anita

Madeline's Album said...

I am not an avid reader but I love visiting your blog and have enjoyed it very much. Have a great day. Madeline

Marie said...

well said!

MARIA said...

I love books, but my English is very poor so I don't participate.
But I think it is a very good idea for books lovers.
It is very true what your dad said.

Have a blessed day!

I love your Christmas decorations.

Dot said...

I couldn't agree more, it's good to hear about what others are reading!

bethsbooks said...

Great post!BTT is a great way of finding new blogs!
Hugs, Bethxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails