Thursday, December 10, 2009

Booking Through Thursday......


Welcome to Booking Though Thursday, at http://btt2.wordpress.com/ A weekly post where book lovers such as myself get together to have informal discussions about literature and books. If you would like to join us, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Booking Through Thursday web site.......







This week our questions are as follows.......
"What items have you used as a book mark? What is the most unusual item you have ever used?"


Humm... Let's see..... I have used a paper clip, a homemade book marker, a picture, a letter, a laminated poem, a card, an envelope, a pressed flower, a piece of yarn, and a pen. I also dog-ear my pages. I guess the most unusual book marker I've used, at least for me, is a dollar bill.
Happy Booking Through Thursday everyone!
I hope all of you have a wonderful day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

11 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

I always use a book marker. I can not think of anything unusual that I have used. Have a great day. Madeline

Sue said...

I've used most any piece of paper I can grab, once used a bird feather that was on the table beside me. I never dog-ear.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You sound like me, Carol!

Just wanted to let you know that I love your little reindeer. ;-)

XO,

Sheila

Elise said...

I always use a book marker - I canot abide those who fold over the corners. I've used just about anything if I haven't had one handy - as long as it's flat and colourful it usually does the job.

jlshall said...

Yes, I've used all those things, too, except for the dollar bill. And I don't usually admit it, but I have now and then actually dog-eared, too!

Alayne said...

Good answer, and I love that holiday music is playing! Here's my mark!

novelinsights said...

I read on someone else's response that they'd seen someone use $100 bill - a little bit more extravagant!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Bonjour Carol! I have used a beaded necklace before and a cup of tea! Leave it to Anita to be different...! Have a great day! Hey, we are having really cold weather..and about a foot of snow!! Anita

Micki said...

I have an embroidery machine, so I have made tons of bookmarks! I always use one of them!
Micki

MarceJ said...

A pressed flower sounds beautiful. Come look at the creative paperclips I found a picture of.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-bookmark-are-you-using.html

♥ Kathy said...

I used to dog-ear the corners but I tend to re-read the same books so many times that I end up losing the corner of the pages! I have several regular book marks that I use and I also am fond of using a playing card...usually the ace :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails