Friday, December 4, 2009

Hopeful Friday.......


Welcome to Hopeful Friday hosted by Charli and me. This is a post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It is a place to celebrate God! If you would like to join me, just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day ♥








'Enjoy Moments of Happiness'
"I've been thinking about happiness-how wrong it is
ever to expect it to last or there to be a time of happiness.
It's not that, it's a moment of happiness.Almost every day
contains at least one moment of happiness."
-May Sarton-
in Endgame "


Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!
Peace be with you ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

2 comments:

A Stitch In Thyme said...

One second of happiness can erase a whole bad day so I am all for the little bits we get. Thank GOD on high for those moments that lift us up. Hugs. Tammy

♥ Kathy said...

What a wonderful post! Just what I needed to read. Thank you Carol ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails