Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dogs On Thursday... From service dog to SURFice dog.....


Welcome to Dogs On Thursday at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ A weekly post where dog lovers like myself get together to share news and stories about our most precious little four legged friends. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site...

Good evening everyone. I hope all of you and your darling little canines are doing well. I'm sure you are busy getting ready for the holidays. We have been very busy at our house baking cookies, making candy, and wrapping presents. There is an excitement in the air. Even Charli has the Christmas spirit. I have been reading all of our Christmas cards to her and she loves listening to Christmas music. I have even caught her snooping under the Christmas tree.
Now I know this post is supposed to be about Charli, but instead, I wanted to share an amazing video with you about an incredible dog. It's a video I'm sure you won't want to miss ♥ It's very moving and I'm sure it will touch your heart in much the way it has mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4
All of us have a purpose in life even animals.
I hope all of you are having a beautiful day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

8 comments:

Wanda said...

Thanks for the Ricochet video. We had rescue dogs training on our property one summer, some of our grandchildren played lost victims, waiting to be found and rescued.

Sue said...

My dogs all snoop at Christmas. They stick their noses into bags and they sniff all the gifts under the tree. We've learned not to put anything containing treats under the tree till Christmas morning.

Eileen said...

Great video!
Thanks so much for giving the spotlight to Ricochet, very touching story.

Love to you,
Eileen

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Holy cow, Carol, that was inspiring.....I needed to see that as a teacher. This year, I have some children that are so defiant that they are forcing me to treat them negatively and only focus on what they are not doing....as an educator, I know this concept in my head, but when the heat is on, it is difficult to apply it. However, I think God used this video to remind me that I need to reassess my goals. Dogs are awesome and He uses them in so many ways in our lives. Thank you for this special presentation. That Charli! She loves stories like my little friend, the late George. I used to tutor a child in reading last year whose fox terrier George would sit on my lap during storytime and listen to the French stories!!!! It broke my heart when he had a heart attack and went to where all of God's animals go...Blessings to you my dear, Anita

Madeline's Album said...

Thank you for sharing the video about Ricochet. It was very inspiring. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Blessings each day said...

Very sweet Carol, thanks for sharing the video, but I still did miss seeing a new picture of cute little Charli, so give her a hug for me!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Rose said...

Wonderful video. Thanks so much for sharing the link. It brought tears to my eyes. It never ceases to amaze me that each and every creation of God has a purpose. Bless you Carol, for your sweet and loving nature.

Tina. said...

THanks again for a wonderful post! Glad you and Charlie are doing well! My home computer does not like Google friend connect very much so it has been hard for me to connect. Hopefully now with this computer it will remain quick and easy...We've missed you two!

Related Posts with Thumbnails