Friday, December 11, 2009


Welcome to Hopeful Friday! A post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It is a place to celebrate God!
If you would like to join me, just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my dear friends and I can pop
over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you so much for stopping by.
I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day ♥





"Therefore the Lord himself
will give you a sign:
the virgin shall be with child,
and bear a son,
and shall name him Immanuel"
-Isaiah 7:14-




ADVENT
"Four weeks before Christmas
Christians joyfully prepare
to receive the Lord who comes to dwell
among humans.
This is the time of attentive
and impatient waiting.
What a feast it is
to welcome the Lord!.
This is the time of ADVENT!"
-Prayers for Feasts-
Charles Singer







Charli and Me would also like to take
this time to wish all of our dear Jewish
friends a very joyful and happy Hanukkah!
Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!
Peace be with all of you ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

9 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

Happy Hopeful Friday to you too, another meaningful post. Hope you have a blessed day. After I check all the blogs I will get back to my baking. Madeline

Shelley said...

I love the pictures you included for Hopeful Friday! Such a nice post!

♥ Kathy said...

Happy Friday Carol ♥

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I'm so glad I dropped by here for a visit, Carol!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Just a little something from Judy said...

Just like you and Charli to remember your Jewish friends today. Hopeful Friday is just that when you remember why we are celebrating Christmas. A very meaningful post.

Wishing you an enjoyable weekend.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YES! Happy Hannukah to all and a JOYFUL CHRISTMAS to everyone! How is the little princess? Is she behaving with that Christmas tree and the little stuffed toy underneath? Bisous to all of you! Anita

Eileen said...

Beautiful post!
And I've enjoyed the others this week too, for some reason I can't always comment though, I get booted off blogs when I hit the 'publish comment' button.
'Hope I have better luck this time!

Also, I had a Christmas dinner with a few friends tonight and I used your 'cracker' idea, and my friends were thrilled with the wrapping! It really does make the gift so much more special.
Thanks for all your wonderful ideas!
Love to you,
Eileen

Rose said...

I love that you put the Happy Hannukah on your post. I have a friend who is a Messianic Jew. I like that since Jesus was a Jew. Too many people do not realize the heritage of Christianity. Many today think the New Testament is the only relative part of the Bible to Christianity and they are missing a big part of it. Anyway, wonderful post. I love this time of year, and the reminder it brings of our wonderful Saviour!

Anne said...

Happy Advent! Tomorrow morning, we'll already be lighting the pink candle for the third week of Advent. Time sure is flying.
I just love your photos in this post and your blog looks so lovely for the Christmas season.

Related Posts with Thumbnails