Sunday, January 10, 2010

An Award!.... Thank you Kathy!.......


An Award! Thank you Kathy!


Recently I received this very awesome award from my dear bloggy friend Kathy at http://katshappyathome.blogspot.com/ She is one of the sweetest gals I know. Thank you so much Kathy! These darling little awards mean so much to me ♥ I am deeply touched when ever I receive one and I cherish them all. I just finished posting this one on my other blog, 'Friends of Charli and Me.' That blog is where I list most of my awards and all of my special friends. I hope you will stop by there to visit some time. I have some of the most amazing friends and pretty awards in all of blog land. If for some reason, some oversight on my part, your blog is not listed and you are a regular visitor here please let me know so I can add your blog to my list.
I would also like to offer this award to all of you who leave comments here. Please accept this heartfelt award from me. I truly enjoy visits from you. Thank you so much for all of the lovely comments you leave here.


Dear Kathy,
You deserve a great big hug just for being wonderful you!
Thanks!
With warmest regards, Carol

11 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I just love this about blogging; this is medium where one must think before writing, acknowledge others and make an effort to be kind. Congratulations, Carol...you are a dear and you have a gift to bring humor and sweetness to our worlds! Bisous to you and that unforgettable Charli! How is she lovin' or disliking the snow?!

That little angel! :) Anita

The Muse said...

So glad that you can find friends here in blogland. By doing little unexpected things we can show the joy they bring to our lives!

I will go over and make a visit :)

Madeline's Album said...

Congratulations, Carol, on this award, you truly are deserving of it. Have a wonderful day. Madeline

Blessings each day said...

What a cute award and one you richly deserve for having such a cute blog!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Eileen said...

Congratulations, Carol! So deserving! I don't think I knew you had another blog, or if I did, I forgot!
I will make a point of going there later today!
Love to you!,
Eileen

♥ Kathy said...

awww thank you Carol!! You are very welcome! I just love you ♥

Wanda said...

It's nice to get hugs...isn't it!!!
Hugs from me too!!!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "you are quite deserving of every award that you receive". I did not know that you had another blog. I'll will go check it out, but I must say you and Charli exhibit a warmth and kindness that is far reaching in the world of blogging. Thank you to the both of you for adding joy to my days.

SmilingSally said...

Kathy gave me the same award, Carol, so I won't be taking your's. congrats.

mythoughtsmyvoice said...

Aaaw I think it is just the sweetest award :-)

Dropping by to start the year and wish you a blessed New Year Carol!

Mizpah,
Li

prashant said...

that unforgettable Charli! How is she lovin' or disliking the snow

Work from home

Related Posts with Thumbnails