Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Busy as a bee!.....



Busy as a bee!.....

Are you familiar with that old adage "busy as a bee"? Well, that's what it's been like in my world these past few weeks. It has been a whirl wind of activities and much busier than the most busiest of all holiday seasons! Much of it has been a lot of fun, some of it has been quite worrisome, and some of it has been down right sad. I am hoping that things will settle down by the weekend but then I think of one of my favorite quotes,
"Life is what happens when your busy making plans"
-John Lennon-
and I don't know. In the mean time I have been thinking about all of you and I've even stopped by to visit, although, in most cases I have not left any comments yet.
Thank you so much for your comments here. I will be coming back around to visit you in the next couple of days.
I hope all of you have a bright and sunny day!
"Woof, woof" "What's that Charli?" "Oh, OK."
Charli says she is sending all of you lot's of love ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

15 comments:

Wanda said...

Such a range of emotions...I hope the weekend has a mellow mood for you...Hi back, to Charlie!

Elise said...

Oh wow - that is busy ! One of my friends always says to me, after I've told her hoe busy I was, "but did you enjoy it ?"

I never used to, but now I can see the reasoning behind enjoying the mad moments as well as the slow ones.

Happy mid-week to you !

Vee said...

Oh my! Hope that you and your hubby have the opportunity to take a break now. It sounds exhausting both emotionally and physically. Take good care...

zetor said...

Much prefer to be busy!

Eileen said...

Oh, I love hearing when fellow bloggers have been away because of happy/busy, I'm sad to hear that you've had some worrisome and sad things going on.
I will keep you in my prayers.
Take care, Carol.
Love to you,
Eileen

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I SEND MY LOVE TO YOU AND CHARLI DEAREST! We have missed you greatly! Bisous, Anita

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

This is my first visit to your pretty blog. Hope things settle down for you soon. Thanks for coming by my blog, and thank you so much for posting my party button. I look forward to coming to see what you post for the V'tine party. laurie

zetor said...

Thankyou for your comment. We don't normally lose ewes through the bad weather but sometimes young lambs, hopefully this snow will not return during lambing.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, even in the middle of being so busy, you visit your friends. Thank you! Is Miss Charli as busy? I BET! Bisous, Anita

SmilingSally said...

Life has given me a nasty turn too, Carol. I'm having a MRI tomorrow, with contrast, and I have stage 3 kidbey disease. Please pray for me to be able to hold still.

Madeline's Album said...

Hope things settle down for you and that you and your hubby can get some much needed rest. Thank you for you visit to my blog and your nice comment. Have a restful day. Madeline

♥ Kathy said...

Well I pray that the worrisome and sad leave you ASAP! I hate thinking that you are having a hard time :(

JG said...

That quote is so true! Hope things settle into good busy.

Sue said...

Don't forget to take good care of yourself in the midst of all the activity.

prashant said...

It sounds exhausting both emotionally and physically

Work from home

Related Posts with Thumbnails