Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friends Forever!..... A very heart warming gift....




Friends Forever!... A very heart warming gift...

Recently I popped over for a visit with my dear friend Maria at http://maria-pogaduszki.blogspot.com/ When I arrived I found this very precious and heart warming gift waiting for all of us who visit her. For those of you who have not met Maria I do hope you will stop by to visit with her. She is a lovely lady and a true bloggy friend. Maria lives in Poland and writes about her country and customs, her life and family, and she also shares wonderful recipes. Thank you so much Maria! Your gift warms my heart ♥

At times, in our daily lives most of us face injustice, profound loss either by death or separation, physical and/or emotion pain, because after all, life is full of it's ups and downs for everyone isn't it?

I have found our blogging community to be some of the most incredible, kind, and caring people I have ever not met. This treasured gift is just one example of what I am talking about. We support one another, pray with one another, learn from each other, and share with each other. We giggle, laugh, and cry with each other. How is that possible when most of us have never met? I think we are drawn together by our love of God and humanity.
I would like to keep this precious gift circling around blog land so I am offering it to all of those who stop here. Thank you for your friendship! "And although we live so far apart... Always remember you hold a piece of my heart!"
With warmest regards, Carol

8 comments:

The Muse said...

no fib...
you made me cry.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Carol,

I was just thinking of you and I saw my blog comments and there you were! I often think about my dear friends in Blogland and it is a phenomenon that continues to bless me; the friendships and the ability to communicate with any one of you at any time of the day or night, and to know that we hold something special in our hearts for each person. I want to thank you for following me so faithfully these past year; my posts are often frivolous, in fact ALWAYS opulent, but thank you for indulging me!

You and Charli grabbed my heart the moment I "met" you both!

God bless you, Anita

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Very, very sweet, Carol. I'm with the Muse... I'm teary-eyed, too.

XO,

Sheila

Vee said...

Awwww, that is the nicest thing. Your friend Maria sounds wonderful and I'm going to go check out her blog when I leave here.

Everything is looking so springy in here...love it!

Knitty said...

Thank you. That was a dear sentiment to share and I will pass it on later this week too.

Blessings to you and your family.

♥ Kathy said...

How absolutely sweet ♥ It couldn't have gone to a more deserving person!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I cannot tell you how you blessed my day with this post, and with the kind and sincere comments you left on my blog. You stated it all so well when you talked about the friendships that have been created through blogging. I never thought that it would all play out like it has in life. Dear friends who care deeply and in most cases we have never met. I visited Maria's blog and was glad that I did. You certainly do deserve that award.

The pictures you shared were so much fun for me to see. I love to be able to put faces with my friends. What a good looking couple you and your husband are...then and now! You and Charli are dear friends and I am so blessed to have met you.

MARIA said...

Thank you Carol!!!
You are my dear blogland friend
and I am so happy that I met you.
My English is very poor
and sorry for it.
I am too "young" to learn it perfect.

My Best Wishes to you and to All blogland friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails