Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm a Grilled Grandma!........


I'm a Grilled Grandma!.......

You can just imagine how delighted I was when Lisa wrote to me to ask if I would be interested in becoming a Grilled Grandma. I mean who doesn't want to talk about their grandchildren! I thought this was so much fun to do. Thank you so much Lisa for asking me to participate. If you would like to read my Grilled Grandma interview all you have to do is click on the following link http://www.grandmasbriefs.com/grilled-grandmas/2010/3/31/grilled-grandma-carol.html
Who knows....... Maybe you will be the next Grilled Grandma.....
On a sad note, our little Charli is very ill. She has been vomiting for several days now. Yesterday she had to have IV fluids because of the dehydration. She is also on medicine for the vomiting. We are at a new vet who I like and trust very much. Our own vet won't be back until Friday. I have been up all night with Charli. She has been very unsettled. Right now she is curled up on her blanket on a chair here in my office. Yesterday she was able to hold down a tablespoon of chicken and small amounts of water but so far today nothing. Please say a little pray that our little girl starts feeling better soon.
I hope all of you have a lovely day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

8 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

Oh no :( I hope Charli makes a fast recovery!! I'll go by and read your interview as soon as I can!

GrandmaK said...

Very nice interview...Hoping Charlie is up and at 'em soon!!! Cathy

Shelley said...

So sorry to hear that sweet Charli isn't feeling well! Did she eat something bad? She will be in mine and Scout's prayers. Please keep us updated!!
Hugs,
Shelley

MARIA said...

Dear Carol,
congratulations on being "A Grilled Grandma"!
Great interview!

I'm praying for sweet Charle!

Shelia said...

Hi Carol. Congratulations on the interview! I'll go and read it.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about little Charli! I'm saying a prayer for her to get better.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

gramma said...

Bless little Charli; hope she improves quickly and that you and she have a healthy, Happy Easter.

Vee said...

Oh dear! I have said a prayer that Charli will be feeling better pronto. Her mama needs some rest! Off to check out your Grilling...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, I missed your last post, only to come to find that Charli is ill....oh, I will say a prayer for her. Please give her a little pat on her sweet head for me, and I send you a warm hug of support. I will watch for your report on any developments. Anita

Related Posts with Thumbnails