Sunday, March 28, 2010

In her Easter bonnet......


In her Easter bonnet.....


Charli really wanted to go to an Easter Parade this year, but sadly, we have never had one in our area that I know of. She just loves children, and besides, who wouldn't want to meet the Easter bunny? Charli has also heard that there are a lot of other doggies who attend these fun filled events. Being the little diva she is, she would like nothing more than to show off her Easter outfit.

In her Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it she'd be the cutest doggy in the Easter parade...













Since we don't have a parade in our area Charli has settled for wearing her bunny ears when we are out and about. When we are in the car people sometimes smile, wave, and even honk their horns. Our little pooch does bring joy to many people. That is the reason why I continue to dress her up. Our son's are always laughing and saying, 'That poor dog!" but even they are amazed at how she doesn't try to take the ears, or her other hats off, but rather sits quietly on my lap enjoying all of the attention she gets.

Some of you have asked what our little glamour queen will be wearing this Easter so I thought I would give you a peek at her outfit. As you can see she is wearing her pink pearls. She received them as a gift when she was just a little puppy from Anne. Charli always wears them on special occasions.



You are unable to see it in the pictures, but Charli's top and hat have the words 'Princess' written on them. Now I ask you how fitting is that! LOL


















Here is our little girl all dressed up and ready for Easter.
"Charli are you being shy?"
"What's that Charli?"
"The things I do for love. Where is my basket? You forgot my basket!"
"I didn't forget. I put in a good word to the Easter bunny."
Charli and I hope all of you have a very blessed and special Easter ♥
We also wanted to send very special Easter blessing and greeting to all of the children who stop by to visit here with their parents and grandparents to hear stories and see pictures of Charli ♥ Thank you so much for visitng with us ♥
With warmest regards, Carol
(Parade photo courtesy of about.com)

9 comments:

Vee said...

It's wonderful that you and Charli have found a way to spread joy. I can just imagine the delight of children seeing Charli wear her bunny ears. On the other hand, I laughed out loud at your sons' comments! Oh my! Well they better behave themselves because their li'l sister won't be nice to them if they don't.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

In her Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it, she IS the cutest doggy in the Easter Parade!

Oh, Carol... I love to see that stylish Charli and what she's wearing this season. SO cute! This always makes me smile. I would be honking my horn and waving, too, so just consider this my honky, honk, honk to you and Charli!

Sorry I've been MIA of late. Lots going on which I explained on my blog, but I sure would love to have your prayers on our behalf.

Thanks much and Happy Easter to you and yours. And thank you, Charli, for always making me smile!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, Charli brings so much joy...I am laughing so much right now, she really is special! THANK GOD FOR CHARLI! She knows she is cute...it's written all over her face. You know, I know that God made these creatures with certain characteristics; He knew we would get a boot out of them!!!!

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY COMIN'YIHAHH!

Anita

♥ Kathy said...

Oh she is soooo precious!!! I just love her Easter outfit! Happy Easter Charli & Carol & the rest of the family ♥

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Carol, your words of kindness really mean a lot to me! I really do want to publish something someday!!!

BISOUS! Anita

Eileen said...

Very sweet post, Carol! Charli is just the cutest little thing, and I can't get over how she enjoys getting all dolled up! So sweet!
Thanks so much for sharing her with us, and Jayden and Mia have been delighted seeing her pictures too!

A very Blessed Easter to you and your family, Carol!
Love to you,
Eileen

GardenofDaisies said...

You and Charli crack me up!!! :-)

Madeline's Album said...

Charli is so cute in her Easter finery. I know she brings joy to many people. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Wanda said...

I love Charlie's little pink pearl necklace, Carol...so cute!
Your post reminded me of Easter Parades I attended in Cincinnati, with my parents in the early 50's.
Happy Easter Carol and Charlie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails