Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring is here!......


Spring is here!.........

While I was at the library earlier today I happened to glance out the window and saw not one, not two, but three red Robins! Darn, why didn't I take my camera! Robins have always been a sure sign of spring in our area. (Thank you Kids Domain for the use of your clip art http://www.blogger.com/www.kidsdomain.com/ )

I know it's not official yet but happy spring everyone!
I hope your today and tomorrows are lovely and blessed in every way ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

9 comments:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I love it when lots of robins pay us a visit!

Katherine

P.S. - Charli looks so cute in the St. Patrick's Day outfit!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I can't say that spring is here yet in Minneapolis! But I did see a plump little rabbit right outside my back door last Saturday!!! Bisous, Anita

Just a little something from Judy said...

Today is the first day in many months that truly gives the feel that Spring will soon be here. How exciting, Robins and all. Hope your day is a special one.

♥ Kathy said...

I saw 2 robins and 2 cardinals..in the snow! LOL I am soooo ready for Spring!!

Knitty said...

I hope the S word won't need to be in our forecast again until December. Since it is sunny today, I think I will go out and about just to enjoy it.

The link for Kids Domain isn't working for me, is it working for anyone else?

Micki said...

Glad spring is right aorund the corner where you are.
Micki

Vee said...

Happens to me all the time that way. Trouble is, I almost always forget the camera. A robin sighting is a sure sign of spring...glad that it's headed your way!

Darla said...

We do welcome the Robins!!

Shelley said...

I have noticed the Robins return too! Happy Spring to you and adorable Charli!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails