Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tea Party Tuesday.....


Tea Party Tuesday......

I have decided to join my friend Rhondi at http://rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/ this week for tea. Rhondi is hosting a fabulous tea party and it's not to late to join in the fun! Just bring out your pretty dishes, write your post, and then click on the above link. I hope to see you there.....


Welcome to my tea party! Come on in and sit down. We are having a very informal get together. As you can see I have a little Irish venue planned. Would you prefer coffee, tea, or milk? What's that you say? Is that green milk? It sure is. I don't know how it happens but those sneaky Leprehauns are playing tricks around here again and have always managed to turn our milk green around Saint Patrick's Day. Just ask any of our children or grandchildren.


I have made some apple scones just for you. We love them here at our house and I hope you do too. Would you like a peice of candy? Please help yourself. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. It's always a joy to visit with my dear friends. Don't forget to say hello to Charli. She can see such a little pest. She just loves to be the center of attention :>)









I'm so glad you decided to stop by ♥
'When Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure it's like a mornin Spring.
In the lith of Irish laughter,
You can hear the angels sing'.........
I hope all of you have a beautiful and blessed day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

17 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

What an adorable Irish Tea! Love your sweet tea things.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Rhondi said...

Hi Carol
What a delightful tea party. The apple scone was delicious and I loved the green milk. My grandkids would think that is great.
Thank you for joining the party today and say hello to Charlie for me :)
Hugs, Rhondi

Vee said...

What fun it must be to visit your house! Do you like the shamrock shakes at McDonald's this time of year? Your green milk just reminded me. Thanks for that. ;> Are you sharing your recipe for apple scones?

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

I just love your green milk! What child (or child at heart) wouldn't love to sit down to that?!?! Great for St. Patrick's day!

♥ Kathy said...

How cute Carol and HELLO CHARLI ♥ I don't want her feeling second lol

JG said...

And also ... celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday! Theodor Seuss Geisel was born on March 2, 1904 in Springfield, MA.

I think the green milk would go nicely with Green Eggs and Ham! :)

Just a little something from Judy said...

Coffee...Apple scones...green milk and fun conversation. I will be right there. Your tea party set up is beautiful and so is your festive green blog.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Carol! I love your Irish tea party! Apple scones....now that has to be good! Regards to Charli from my staff! As usual, she is a cutie in her seasonal outfit! My staff will not cooperate in that department! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Carrie said...

Such a delightful interlude... lovely!

my cup of tea said...

Awww, love your tea-party! Looks like an enjoyable day!
~Donna~

Wanda said...

I love your blog, Carol...I never tire of scrolling down your side bar with each visit! Enjoyed your Irish tea with apple scones, they were delicicous!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

An Irish tea....how special is that? And I love the green milk. Even though it is just Bobby G. and me and no children he would get a kick out of it if I made his milk green.... xoxo

Anonymous said...

Speaking of "Green" milk -- Mc D's has their "Green" shakes and since I cannot reach through the screen for your delicious looking treats I went for the Shamrock Shake!!! ; ) These Irish Eyes are Smiling!!!!!
Karyl

GrandmaK said...

Very nicely done!! Sure and isn't grand to gather for tea?! Cathy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening Carol! Better late than never to attend tea! Your scones look yummy and I'll take some PG TIPS tea with a splash of milk please! You and Charli make the nicest hostesses!

Bisous, Anita

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

A pretty Irish tea party! Apple scones sound good!

Katherine

Barb said...

Hi Carol,

What a lovely tea party. I've never had an apple scone. They look delicious though. Please tell Charli that Tommy sends his regards.

big hugs,
Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails