Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where does the time go?.......


Where does the time go?.......

I wish I had all of the time in the world to do all of things I want and have to do. It's unbelievable that Easter is right around the corner. I have left a note to myself to go to the Polish market today to pick up the butter lambs. There is still a lot to do but I realize I am very blessed to be able to do it.
I just finished some painted projects that I thought I would share with you. I painted yet another bird house. I have one more to go and I will have one for every holiday. I really enjoy painting them. I find it to be very relaxing and you know how I love to decorate. Besides, I think they look very festive sitting out among the rest of my decorations. I also made some Easter eggs. They look very pretty and sparkly sitting up on my mantel. I guess you could classify them as a whimsical form of folk art. I like being silly sometimes :>)

Below are some of the flowers I've made for my Easter table scape. As you can see my tablescape is going to be more fun than formal this year. I have also made my very first cloche and will be participating in the cloche party the beginning of April. If you would like to join me you can find all of the information on my sidebar.

I can't wait to show you the Hollywood wedding dress exhibit I went to but today it's off to the 'Old Timer's Club' for some fun and relaxation with all of my dear friends from work. It seems I have been having way to much fun and relaxation lately. I really need to focus on what needs to get done. What about you? What kinds of things have you been doing to get ready for Easter? I would love to hear from you.
I hope your day is beautiful and blessed in every way ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

19 comments:

GrandmaK said...

What pretty and fun decorations for Easter! Wishing you a grand day! Cathy

GardenofDaisies said...

Love all your new decor! It is going to be a very pretty Easter at your house! Yes, it is good for the soul to be silly sometimes. I'm your newest follower.

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

A little birdhouse for every holiday.....how cute is that? Love it! And I love the chicks on your sidebar too :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear Carol!

I would love to see more of Charli in her Easter attire! I know you have something up your sleeve involving Charli...come on, show us!!!!

Anita

Red Couch Recipes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red Couch Recipes said...

I like your Easter crafts! I was also impressed that in your last post you said that you had all your Easter eggs stuffed. I always PLAN to do this ahead of time, but don't. Have a great day! Joni

Just a little something from Judy said...

On of the things I enjoy about visiting this blog, is all the colorful beauty you add to each holiday. The eggs you did are so beautifully done. The pastels and the way you decorate is lovely.

Hope you have fun with your friends. You are right...time does go so quickly.

Eileen said...

Oh, you are such an inspiration! Your blog dress is adorable, and I love all your Easter/Spring crafts!

I've been trying to 'brighten' up the house a little, and now you have inspired me to do more!
Thanks, Carol, I always love coming here for a visit!
'Can't wait to see the bridal gowns!
Enjoy!
Love to you,
Eileen

Shelley said...

Your projects are so beautiful! That birdhouse is definitely a work of art! Loved what you did w/ those eggs too! You are a creative lady! Right now I'm getting ready for my sister's baby shower that I'm throwing this weekend - then it's time to start planning for Easter! Tell that Charli that I hope the Easter Bunny brings her a big basket this year! :-)

Knitty said...

I love your decorations! I try for formal but always seem to slip into cute. This has gone on for so long that my husband misses cute now too if I try for formal. :)

♥ Kathy said...

I think the birdhouse is adorable and so are the flowers but my favorite are your Easter eggs! So pretty!! I hope you have a wonderful day Carol...pet Charli for me ♥

inspirações da Jô said...

Beautiful Carol,
What hand blessed doing things to beautiful!! I loved these ornaments easter !!!!! I did really love !!!!!!!And to share with us so much beauty !!!!! Congratulations!! And God Bless you always more and more tenderness, because is very special !!!!! Kisses !!!!! The friend who I admire a lot !!!!!!!

Madeline's Album said...

Your Easter decorations are great. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Cottage Cozy said...

Darling Easter crafts...and I love your Easter Chicks background too!@

I am having a "Blue Monday" giveaway at my blog if you would like to stop by. Hope you have a terrific week. Nice to visit here!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Barb said...

Hi Carol,

Everything looks very springy. I love your birdhouse. Charli is looking quite springy also. You know, Tommy has really long ears, I just need to figure out how to hold then up (just kidding).

Big hugs.
Barb

The Muse said...

ms carol and charli...i am following all my blogs privately now, wanted to let you know that is why my avatar will not show openly in the google reader. i am continuing to deal with a nasty stalking issue, and so i must take this action, rest assured, i am here ... :)and delighted to be viewing such magical decorations...ah this nanny better get busy...i hear the easter bunny is making a stop here :)

Rose said...

Lovely as usual! You are soooo talented!

Kathleen said...

I love all your pretty Easter things! And I read about those dresses..amazing. I hope they find the one that was stolen, and the thives too!
I am having Easter here, so I have a lot of preps to do. But we must always be mindful of the reason..:)

skippinginthemeadow said...

i love these...the colours are gorgeous! and oh my goodness i just saw Charli with her bunny ears! sooooo cute!! xxx that doggie is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails