Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A few signs of spring!.......


A few signs of spring!...

Charli and I were on our way to the store this morning and I decided to snap a few pictures along the way. Aren't these tulips just beautiful? You can tell who ever lives in that house works very hard to maintain their yard. Everything is so pretty ♥





All of the trees and liliac bushes in our area are in bloom. The air smells wonderful.

I already had the picture of the robin but I thought I would add it here. I mean what would spring be without robins?















I love this picture :>)










I hope all of you are enjoying the beautiful signs of spring in the area where you live!
Many wishes to you for a joyful and blessed day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

10 comments:

Vee said...

Spring sure is a pretty season, but aren't they all? God is so good to give us such beauty and wonderful aromas to enjoy. Thanks for the neighborhood tour! I bet that Charli walks with an extra zip in her spring step, too!

Wanda said...

A happy wonderful spring to you and Charlie, Carol.
♥...Wanda

Rose said...

A very pretty post!

Eileen said...

You have a very pretty neighborhood!
And everyone seems to have very well-maintained property!

I love posts like this! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Spring!

Love to you,
Eileen

fiberdoodles said...

Thank you for sharing such lovely eye candy!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, the Robins are here and one named Mrs. Robinson built a lovely nest next to our front door...go to my writing blog, ECRIRE AU FIL DE LA PLUME and see the little lady...give Charli a pat for me! Anita

MARIA said...

Spring is beautiful time
and your post show this beauty
with beautiful pics
and music.

Have a blessed spring!

♥ Kathy said...

such pretty spring pictures! I love the one with the swan in it too!

CIELO said...

Hi.. I'm having a party at my blog to celebrate Mother's Day and you're invited! ;) Come see!

Cielo

Just a little something from Judy said...

I enjoyed seeing these pictures of one of the daily jaunts that you and Charli go on. What a lovely neighborhood, and many people with the ability to grow beautiful flowers and trees. Walks in the Springtime are some of the best. I really like the last picture. What an adorable house!

After all the Charli and you have gone through a few weeks ago, I am sure you are both so happy to be on a pretty walk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails