Sunday, May 16, 2010

An Award and a thank you!.....



An Award and a thank you!......

Imagine my surprise when I learned I had been a recipient of the Sunshine Award! This beautiful award comes from my good friend Grandma K, at http://bit-of-blarney.blogspot.com/ I hope all of you will stop over and visit her. She has a very warm and charming blog. Thank you so much Grandma K! I am so honored to recieve this lovely award. It made me smile to think you had thought of me :>)
I do love and cherish all of the precious awards and gifts Charli and I receive here at Charli and Me. If you would like, you can view them all on my blog attachment which can be reached through my sidebar. Each one is very special indeed.
All of you know that these sweet awards come with rules. I am supposed to pick twelve fellow blogger's to pass this one along to but how can I possible choose? Therefore, I would like to pass this sweet little Sunshine Award to all of you who visit here. You are my sunshine ♥ I cherish each and everyone of you. Thank you so much for all of the kind, warm, and sometimes funny comments you leave here. All of you have enriched my life and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
With warmest regards, Carol

8 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You are so sweet that winning a "Sunshine" award doesn't surprise me because you are sunshine, Carol. Congrats on your award and thanks for your kindness in passing this to your blogging friends. But you are the original Sunshine Queen! :-)

XO,

Sheila

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Carol, you are the best. A kind and generous woman you are, with love for both man and beast that really is touching. You always make me smile so when Charli gets the run of the place and starts with her shenagans! (I don't think I spelled that right!) BRAVO CAROL AND CHARLI! Anita

GrandmaK said...

Well done!!! God bless! Cathy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, you are precious. I MUST VISIT SWEET COTTAGE DREAMS and meet up with these two canines! I just love terriers; they are so scrappy and I love that in a dog! HEEHEEE! However, my all time favorite is a yellow lab...big, friendly, never grows up and just wants to love ya! Oh, so many choices in dogs...so little room in the house!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK! Anita

Just a little something from Judy said...

A "sunshine award" is the perfect award for you! You spread joy and sunshine all over blogland. Your way of passing on the award also fits you perfectly. For fear of leaving someone out...you pass it on to everyone. That is another thing that makes you special.

Shelley said...

Congrats on your sunshine award! And Scout says to tell Charli she is already shopping for her red bandanna! :-)

Madeline's Album said...

What a lovely award you are very deserving of it. Thank you for passing it on to the rest of us. Have a blessed day.

Eileen said...

Congratulations, Carol!
You deserve this award as you do spread sunshine!
I so love coming here to visit!
Love to you,
Eileen

Related Posts with Thumbnails