Monday, May 17, 2010

The count down is on!......




The count down is on!.......

The tuxedo has been rented and the prom tickets purchased. The graduation announcements and party invitations have been sent. The decorations have been bought and the cake has been ordered. Our grandson Michael is reaching yet another milestone in his life, his High School Graduation! What an exciting time for Michael and all of our family! My hubby and I feel sooo incredibly blessed to be sharing in all of these wonderful and fun filled events. It seems like only yesterday that we were celebrating his fathers High School Graduation. Where does the time go?

Let the count down begin!!!!!
Dear Michael,
We are so proud of you! You are an incredible person and a fine young man. Our hearts are just bursting with love for you ♥ What a joy you are. We loved you since before you were born, we love you now, and we will love you forever ♥ Enjoy every moment of this truly exciting time. You are creating memories that will last a life time.
Woo Hoo!!! High school graduation!!!










"Yes Charli, you can come to the party. No Charli, you are not getting a cap and gown."
What about you? Do you have fond memories of you high school graduation? I know I certainly do. Are you having any milestone celebrations in your family in the next couple of months? If so, I would love to hear from you.
I hope all of you have a happy and sunny day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

14 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

oh wow - no milestones for me at the moment but its set me thinking....

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Congratulations to your handsome grandson, Carol!

But wait, no cap and gown for Charli??? Oh, that is cruel! You must find her one! You can't deprive her fans!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Knitty said...

What a handsome young man!

Our milestones this year, besides Colton's birth, will be our godson's wedding in July, a wedding we are really looking forward to attending in SC, and our son's wedding in October.

A funny memory from my high school graduation: I had to go to a neighbor's to shower because the hot water tank broke the afternoon of graduation. Thank goodness for good neighbors!

GardenofDaisies said...

What a great looking kid!!! Congrats on his HS graduation! Time just speeds by!! We are celebrating graduations for two nephews this week also.

Madeline's Album said...

What a fine looking young man. Congratulations on this his high school graduation. I have seen 5 grandchildren graduate from high school, and 4 four graduate from college. Our next milestone will be the birth of our third great grandchild come December. Have a blessed day.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, how wonderful. He looks like a great young man and what a handsome chap as well! He is gonna set the world on fire with that smile! Charli must go to the party all dressed up. Show us pictures! I actually would have graduated this past Saturday, but instead of going to my ceremony, I went as an "influential teacher" for a student of mine that invited me to a celebration honoring her for high achievements. That is what I went to school for..to teach kids and see them succeed!

Have a lovely week, Anita

SmilingSally said...

That young man is a HUNK! Remember, I have 5 beautiful granddaughters...

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

he sure is pretty handsome, isn't he? lol :) I'm so proud of him.

Anne said...

Woo hoo Michael! Let the party begin!!

Just a little something from Judy said...

What a handsome young man he is! Oh, Carol I look at my little grandchildren and I know the time will go so quickly. I am so happy for you and your husband that you get to share in this happy time. I wish you lots of fun celebrating him and this major accomplishment in his life.

This weekend my nephew is graduating from West Point. We are all looking forward to a great time.

Thanks for sharing this occasion with us. Hopefully Charli gets to help with some of the celebrating.

Sue said...

My nephew graduates next year and I plan on going. It'll be my first trip home in 12 years.

JG said...

Congrats to your grandson! This is an exciting time for your family! Enjoy!

This past weekend my DH & I traveled to Houston to attend our niece's beautiful wedding.

myletterstoemily said...

what a handsome young man! you
must be very proud!

i guess he posted the later piece? i'm
getting a little confused whose blog
this is, but i really like it!

MARIA said...

Congratulations for Him
and for you, Carol!

He looks smart and hansomen!
Very!

My best wishes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails