Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bandanna Day!.....


Bandanna Day!......

Good morning everyone! This is a very special day. Did you know that today is the second annual Bandanna Day right here in blog land? Bandanna Day was originally started last year by Sue and her gang, in honor of 'The Day Of Portugal,' which is a day to commemorate the death of Luis Vas De Lamoes, a revered Portuguese poet. Sue thought it would be fun to celebrate the day by dressing up all of our favorite furry friends and having a bandanna party. Last year the theme was blue and this year it's red. It's not to late to join the fun! If you have a dog, cat, chicken, or any other kind of animal please join us at http://theportuguesewaterblog.blogspot.com/ for a rooting, tooting fun packed Bandanna Day! Thank you Sue for hosting such a fun event ♥

"Charli, what on earth is all that noise?"

"Don't come in grandma. I'm still getting ready for the party. I'm looking for something. Now where are those glasses?"

"Well, you better hurry up. You don't want to late."

"Oh boy, I can't just wait to see all of my friends!"

"Charli are you ready yet?"


"Ok, I'm ready. Here I am"

"LOL, for goodness sakes Charli! How will your friends know who you are?"




"See, it's me but I have to hide from the paparazzi."
"The paparazzi? What on earth are you talking about?"
"Grandma, this party is gonna be huge! I bet it's gonna be all over the news. The paparazzi is gonna want pictures. Everyone is gonna be there! Come on we gotta go."
Come join Charli and me at Sue's...
Just click on the above link and you will get to meet some of the sweetest and adorable furry friends of ours in the whole world ♥
Happy Bandanna Day everyone! We hope to see all of you at the party!....
With warmest regards,

29 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Carol! LOL! I love how Charli is looking so chic and sleek for summer. She tickles me so much, and I needed that this morning. Thanks!

XO,

Sheila

Madeline's Album said...

Charli is adorable in her red bandanna, hat and the sunglasses are really wild. Great post. have a blessed day. Madeline

fiberdoodles said...

Oh Miss Charli you look stunning for any party! Happy Red Bandana Day my friend!

Sniffs, scratches and licks,
Max

Sue said...

Thanks Carol and Charli. The party wouldn't be the same without Charli joining us. We had a great turnout this year. I guess we'll have to start thinking about a color for next year.

Maggie and Mitch said...

You are quite the fashion pup, Charli! We love your shades!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jerelene said...

Hi Carol!
Charli looks very lovely in the red bandana:)
Happy Bandana Day!!
Your page looks lovely too...
Hugs...Jerelene

Micki said...

Charli is indeed looking chic and very handsome.
What a dog!
Micki

Sam and Pippen said...

Charli,

It was a great pawty! So much fun and we love your look!

Sam and Pippen!

♥ Kathy said...

awwww she is just so cute!!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Could she be any cuter! She will take any kind of party that she can find, and she has the most fun outfits for them all. Happy Bandana Day to the two of you! Thanks for the smiles today.

Scout 'n Freyja said...

We just sniffed our was over from The Portuguese Water Blog celebrating their red bandanna day. You are lookin' PURRty snazzy in red, doncha' know☺

Maggie Mae said...

Charli,

You are most handsome in your bandana. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! I hopes to see you again soon.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

little princess Luna~ said...

BOL--that was very cute~! nice tomeet you charli~! :D
thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. i hope we can be great furends~!!

xo,
luna

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! Just ME, Sugar. Saying hello n wishing you Happy Bandana Day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH CAROL AND CHARLIE, HOW DID I MISS THIS????CHARLIE, you are simply chic, gorgeous, belle, ravissante, extraordinaire!!! What a hoot....and those sunglasses. Dahling, you are wonderful!!! HEHEEE!! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, I just went to see Charli and her friends on the Bandanna Day post.....what a hoot and everyone looks smashing in their bandannas!!! HEheheee. what a hoot. Anita

Channon said...

Darling you are, Charli!! You inspire me... I just wish my girls would agree to a coordinated look like yours. Instead, Sissy will wear things on her head and around her neck, while Gretchen will wear "clothes" but NEVER anything on her head... not with a smile, anyway...

Vee said...

Ha! Well all I have to say is that Charli is a very good sport and a longsuffering canine companion. :D What fun!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Carol! Charli looks so sweet! She just makes me smile.. Great post.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Shelley said...

Oh my - but Charli is the cutest thing ever! The glasses, hat and bandanna go great together! She's so stylish!!!

myletterstoemily said...

andale! he is so adorable!

Rose said...

Charli, you are just tooooo precious!!

Eileen said...

Carol, I laughed out loud when I saw Charli with the sunglasses on!
I can't stop giggling!
Oh, she is so cute! And she's making me want to get another dog! It's been a long time since we've had a sweet pet in the house.
Once Jayden goes to school full time in the Fall I may think about it again.
Cute post!
Love to you,
Eileen

Anne said...

What a funny and cute post. Such a hoot. That Charli is something else. She looks so cute in her sunglasses.

Michael said...

Charli is so stylin'! Thanks for giving me a smile!

SmilingSally said...

Charli is a winner with those glasses. How DO you do it?

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Carol
Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I am so pleased you liked the painting.
Everytime I come to your blog it just makes me so happy when I look at Charli..
Warm regards,
Penny

Queenie said...

LOL! Oh Charli is the cutest thing...I got such a kick out of this post...thanks Carol! I loved this! :)

Congrats to your grandson Ryan!
Hope you have a wonderful week...
Please give that sweet Charli a Big Hug from Queenie Okay?!
Big Hugs to you too :)

Josette said...

Oh my gosh, Charli looks adorable in those sunglasses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails