Thursday, June 3, 2010

Booking Through Thursday....


Welcome to Booking Through Thursday at http://btt2.wordpress.com/ This is a weekly post where book lovers such as myself get together to have informal discussions about literature and books. If you would like to join us, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Booking Through Thursday web site.


This week our questions are as follows.....
"Which do you prefer? Short stories? Or full length novels?"
I prefer full length novels. I love to curl up with a good novel and get to know the country or town it is set in along with all of the characters. I usually set aside a certain amount of time to read each day and when I'm busy doing other things the book tends to always be on my mind. I am one of those people who feels sad when a book comes to an end and I miss all of the characters until I start the next book.
Happy BTT everyone!
I hope all of you have a lovely day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

10 comments:

Audrey said...

I like to read full length novels. In fact I'm really enjoying a new thriller out called, "The Eighth Scroll." It's a fun, riveting adventure that's very enjoyable. You should check it out!

Madeline's Album said...

No short stories for me. Have a blessed day.

myletterstoemily said...

hi carol.

i love novels, should say i consume
novels.

but i also enjoy keeping collections
of short stories by my bed to read
before sleep.

blessings,
lea

JG said...

Oh, definitely novels. I started reading "The Lost Symbol" this past weekend.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, I am the same way. I cry! I have a couple of favorite French novels that I read EVERY SUMMER in my garden. I cry every time when I am done. Isn't reading the most fun thing?

Hugss to you and Charli girl! Anita

Shelley said...

I'm like you, I like the full novels. Gives me time to immerse in the story and characters. Hope you and Charli are having a lovely week!

BALLET NEWS said...

full length novel every time !

♥ Kathy said...

I like both. I love to read a good novel but I also like to be able to snuggle up with a story that I can finish in a few hours :)

Micki said...

I tend to love full-length novels and sometimes even love reading longer series.
Micki

Michael said...

I guess I'm the odd ball ... I like the short ones.

Hope you are having a great weekend! God Bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails