Friday, July 2, 2010

A Fourth of July tablescape......




A Fourth of July
table

Welcome to my Fourth of July tablescape. Would you like a cup of tea or perhaps some coffee? As you can see my table is decked out in the red, white, and blue. The bells came from our local party store. I have actually had them for quite some time. I got them in the wedding section but I think they look appropriate here. After all what better way to 'let freedom ring.'

I purchased my salad plates at Home Goods several years ago. I think they are very festive! The red, white, and blue flowers and flags have made these plates one of my new Fourth of July table top traditions.

I have shown you my favors in a previous post. The silver ware holders came from Joanne Fabric's. The blue stars and strips glasses came from Target and the table runner from Kohl's.
























I hope all of you have a very special, fun filled, blessed, and above all safe Fourth of July. I will be thinking of you ♥ Charli and Me will be back after the holiday.
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!
God Bless America ♥
With warmest regards, Carol




10 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Carol
I just love the plates! Beautiful... What a festive table setting you have created...
Charli.... She looks so adorable... Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Penny

The Muse said...

You are always so very festive and now add the patriotic punch to your portfolio...GREAT !
Happy 4th to all of you~ Enjoy!

Rose said...

Carol... so lovely! And Charli too! Have you ever thought of opening a tearoom? I bet you would do well with it!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, so pretty! Love your tablscape, Carol, and I hope you and yours have a wonderful Fourth!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Madeline's Album said...

A great 4Th of July table setting. I really do like it. Charli is so cute in her 4Th of July outfit. Have a great 4TH. Madeline

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Harooo thar!! Thanks so much for visiting our bloggie!!! We love new furiends!

Don't fret, there's still plenty of time for you to come to the party! It's not over until Monday night. Just send Moms your picture at
moodyrichardson at yahoo dot com

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Sandy said...

Hi, Carol! I love your table. You are an amazing lady! Have a happy, safe Independence Day! Hugs! ♥

Michael said...

So festive! Happy 4th to you and your family, Carol!

Queenie said...

Oh Charli looks so cute all dressed up for the 4th of July festivities...give her a big hug from me :)

Your tablescape is so pretty and festive...I just love it! I don't have anything hardly to dress up a 4th of July table...but After seeing everyone's patriotic 4th of July creativity, in blogland, such as yours...I have just got to find me some things for a tablescape for next year....that will be my little yard sale quest as the months go by :) It will be fun to be on the hunt!

Enjoy your break...

Big hugs,
Queenie

GardenofDaisies said...

Really pretty table! And of course Charli is adorable in his outfit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails