Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Puddles Roast!.....



A Puddles Roast!

Oh boy! Oh boy! Woof, woof everyone! Good morning! It's me. It's Charli here! Today is a very big day here in blog land because it's my very new friend Puddles birthday!!! Yay!!!!
In honor of Puddles birthday her mommy is hosting a roast and everyone is invited. Now why didn't my Grammy think of something like that?
Shh.... I have a little secret... I really don't know what a roast is but I think I'm supposed to tell a joke or something.

OK, OK, here goes...
How does Puddles stop the VCR?
She just presses the 'paws' button!
Ha, ha, he, he, ha, ha....
"Charli are you being silly again? Did you wish Puddles a happy birthday?"
Oh, oh, I gotta go, but before I do we just want to wish Puddles the very best birthday ever ♥
If you want to go over and wish my new friend Puddles a happy birthday too just click on the following link http://wethreedoxies.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday Puddles!!! We hope you have a very special and woof, woof kind of day ♥
Your new friends, Charli and Grandma

21 comments:

Vee said...

Cute idea and fun joke!

BALLET NEWS said...

Brilliant. Adoring the whole thing already.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Birthday to Puddles!

Great joke, Charli!

XO,

Sheila :-)

GrandmaK said...

What fun!!! Yes, it was a funny joke! Cathy

3 doxies said...

Heeeeello Charlie!!!!!!!
Thank you so much fur joining in da festivities, I am having a blast today.
You joke had me laughing...hehehe! Yous funny boy and mighty handsome too.
Oh my mum didn't comes up with dis idea, it was my furiends Sam and Pippen. Dats okays, no harm done. I hopes you go round to da other bloggies when you gets a chance.

Puddles

Madi and Mom said...

Hi Charli and Grandma!!! What a cutie you are Charli. Very nice roast. We like your joke. MOL

Madi and Mom

George the Lad said...

Hi Charli nice to meet you I'm catching up with the Puddles Roasting, good post.
See Yea george xxx

Zona said...

Hi Charli! I'm making the rounds during Puddles big day and wanted to say hello!! It's nice to meet ya!

Wags,
Zona

Frankie Furter said...

Your joke is really really funny!!!!!

Minna Krebs said...

Hello there Charli!

I met you through Puddles Roast and wanted to introduce myself!

I loved your Puddles joke!

You sure are a cutie! I hopes we can become furrends
MinnaK

Shelley said...

Charli, I knew you were a snazzy dresser but never knew you were such a jokester too!!
Berner laughs from Scout

The Heartbeats said...

What a cutie you is wif you's joke! I tink you's is furry cute!

Luv,
Lucy

Sallie said...

Hi!

Following Puddles' roast and found you! Yay!

Great job! LOL!

Madeline's Album said...

Happy birthday Puddles. Charli I really like your joke. Madelline

mayziegal said...

Hehehe! I luved your joke! And you know the best part abouts your roast postie? It didn't haves a THING to do with Puddles' butt!

Wiggles & WAgs,
Mayzie

Maggie Mae said...

Charlie my furiend,you is so funny! I LUVS your Puddles joke!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Vee said...

Same old blogroll, Carol, and you and Charli have been on it for quite awhile and I have no intention of changing it. Did you see that I did become a follower, though? 'Bout time, say what?

little princess Luna~ said...

h charli--that was a pawsome joke~!! bol~!! :)
we love puddies very much and hope she has/had a great day~!!

xo,
luna

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Charlai, you are the best little joke teller!!! YOu ought to have your own show! Have you met Jasper over at Angelsdoor? His mommy, Penny is the best! Have a fun day you two.....Anita

Pam said...

Very cute and Charli is a doll! I'm a new follower and love your blog! There are so many wonderful things to look at and great photos!

The Muse said...

I wish to see more of these funny jokes. Happy, happy birthday Puddles! I know there will be a great party for you.

Blessings,
The Muse

Related Posts with Thumbnails