Wednesday, August 11, 2010

An Award!..... Thank you George!......


An Award!!!
Thank you George!

We were very excited to learn that our new found friend George has given us this lovely award. Truly it made our day! Thank you so much George! We will treasure it always. If you haven't met George just click on the following link
http://georgethelad.blogspot.com/
I think you will find that he is one the cutest little Welsh Terrier's in blog land and has a personality to boot ♥
This very pretty award comes with a meme that Charli is supposed to do. She has done this meme here before in the past so some of you may already know some of these things about her but.....
Here goes... She is supposed to list seven things about herself.
Hi everybody! It's Charli... Let's see seven things about me. Hummm......
1. Well, I'm a very finicky little girl! I just can't help it. I only like to go out when its sunny and between 65 and 85 degrees. Yep, that's right. I don't like the snow at all and I won't go to the bathroom unless my grandpa shovels a special place for me outside. I don't like rain and I hold my bladder until my grandma drags me outside on a leash and then I still won't go unless she has an umbrella with her. I don't like it if it's to hot either. To many flies and other bugs for me. Yuk! I'd rather just chill out in my house. I like to sit in the window so I don't miss anything going on out side.
2. I like to play dress up. I really do. I like to pretend I'm a movie star. It's sooo much fun!!! I really like being beautiful and I like my picture taken too.
3. I don't like to go to sleep with my collar on. Yep, it all started when I was so sick last spring. My grandma took my collar off cause she thought I would be more comfortable and she was right! Now I just stare her down at bed time and I won't go to sleep unless she takes it off. I figure a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I just keep giving her that look until she figures out what I want.
4. Shh... This is kind of embarrassing but I snore. Sometimes I snore so loud that I wake my grandma up. She shakes my grandpa, and says, "Your snoring again. Charli and I can't sleep" I giggle cause I know it's really me. Every time my grandpa says it isn't him, my grandma says "Sure. Right!" What ever you do don't tell on me because they might make me sleep some where else and I really like stretching out on that bed.
5. I love to roll in the grass and get all stinky. It's one of my favorite things to do. I don't even care if my grandma makes a fuss about it. It's fun and I like it.
6. I get very frustrated if I'm left home alone! I just don't think it's right. I show them too. It's a lot of work but I drag the pillows off of the sofa and throw my animals all over the floor. I rip up papers and one time my grandma really got mad because I chewed up a book she was reading. Oh well, it was her own fault.
7. I pretend like I'm not eating. I sneak little bites of food out of my bowl and then I mix the rest of it up with my snoot so it looks like I haven't touched a thing. Then I mope around a little and try to look sad. Pretty soon I hear my grandma saying she's worried about me cause I'm not eating again. Next thing I know the pots and pans are coming out. I lay on the floor and watch her making me scrambled eggs and chicken and rice dishes. Yummy! She's so easy! Ah... Life is good!

"Charli are you finished with your list?"
"I'm done."
"Just a minute. I'll come check it for you."
"Oh, no, that's OK. I already sent it."
Oh boy, that was a close one!

We are now supposed to offer this meme and award to seven other blogger's but in the spirit of friendship we would like to offer it to all of our furry friends who visit here. We look forward to hearing from you ♥

You don't mind do you George?
With warmest regards,

11 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol.....you are too funny. Charli is precious....she is a talented little writer and she spilled the beans! She feigns boredom with her food (what a brilliant little girl) so she can get your egg and rice scramble special!!!! WOW, she is smart....congratulations Charli, and I visited your pal George. He is cute as can be and is a relative of my favorite dog, wire haired fox terrier!!! SCRAPPY AND FULL OF you know what!!! Have a fun rest of the summer, you two!! Anita

GrandmaK said...

Well done!! I wish you could see the smile on my face...Cathy

Vee said...

That Charli is a hoot! Not to mention a regular drama queen and a sneak, too. How do you ever put up with her, Carol? :D

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Heee! Thank you Carol, for your kind encouragement about my writing style....I am perusing YOUTUBE to find some HOT dance videos from different eras....I feel in the mood to dance! I bet Charli can bounce about when she wants!!! Enjoy a lovely evening. Anita

Patti said...

Gotta love those miniature schnauzers! LOL Charli's list sounded a lot like Liesl's, except for the dressing up part. Putting a coat on Liesl brings out the full on drama queen look.

Love the emotions and smarts of the mini schnauzer. Charli is one pretty little girl. She fully deserves the fine home cooked meals.

Tail wags,
Patti (and Liesl)

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Carol
That was just too funny! Charli is such a little sweetheart! Our little companions brings so much joy and love into our lives.. Jasper sends Charli a big KISS!
Great post..
Penny

Madeline's Album said...

Thanks for sharing your views Charli. A very interesting post. Miss Charli is a sweet heart. Carol have a blessed day. Madeline

sunshine said...

I love Charli! She is just the sweetest dog ever!
Cheech loves scrambled eggs too... :)

((Hugs))
Laura

George the Lad said...

Hi Charli, and Carol, I enjoyed reading the 7things about yea they sure made me smile :) I'm sure your grandma wouldn't want it any other way.
See Yea George xxx

Channon said...

Charli & George may have saved Gretchen from a scolding. She'd composed a rather fussy post about humans with messed up priorities, but her human editor likes this MUCH better...

Just a little something from Judy said...

Congratulations to the two of you on your well-deserved award! Really, your blog does present true warmth and versatility. I must admit, after reading your answers, I vote Charli one of the smartest dogs that I know, and quite the actress.

Related Posts with Thumbnails