Wednesday, August 11, 2010
An Award!..... Thank you George!......
Thank you George!
We were very excited to learn that our new found friend George has given us this lovely award. Truly it made our day! Thank you so much George! We will treasure it always. If you haven't met George just click on the following link
I think you will find that he is one the cutest little Welsh Terrier's in blog land and has a personality to boot ♥
This very pretty award comes with a meme that Charli is supposed to do. She has done this meme here before in the past so some of you may already know some of these things about her but.....
Here goes... She is supposed to list seven things about herself.
Hi everybody! It's Charli... Let's see seven things about me. Hummm......
1. Well, I'm a very finicky little girl! I just can't help it. I only like to go out when its sunny and between 65 and 85 degrees. Yep, that's right. I don't like the snow at all and I won't go to the bathroom unless my grandpa shovels a special place for me outside. I don't like rain and I hold my bladder until my grandma drags me outside on a leash and then I still won't go unless she has an umbrella with her. I don't like it if it's to hot either. To many flies and other bugs for me. Yuk! I'd rather just chill out in my house. I like to sit in the window so I don't miss anything going on out side.
2. I like to play dress up. I really do. I like to pretend I'm a movie star. It's sooo much fun!!! I really like being beautiful and I like my picture taken too.
3. I don't like to go to sleep with my collar on. Yep, it all started when I was so sick last spring. My grandma took my collar off cause she thought I would be more comfortable and she was right! Now I just stare her down at bed time and I won't go to sleep unless she takes it off. I figure a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I just keep giving her that look until she figures out what I want.
4. Shh... This is kind of embarrassing but I snore. Sometimes I snore so loud that I wake my grandma up. She shakes my grandpa, and says, "Your snoring again. Charli and I can't sleep" I giggle cause I know it's really me. Every time my grandpa says it isn't him, my grandma says "Sure. Right!" What ever you do don't tell on me because they might make me sleep some where else and I really like stretching out on that bed.
5. I love to roll in the grass and get all stinky. It's one of my favorite things to do. I don't even care if my grandma makes a fuss about it. It's fun and I like it.
6. I get very frustrated if I'm left home alone! I just don't think it's right. I show them too. It's a lot of work but I drag the pillows off of the sofa and throw my animals all over the floor. I rip up papers and one time my grandma really got mad because I chewed up a book she was reading. Oh well, it was her own fault.
7. I pretend like I'm not eating. I sneak little bites of food out of my bowl and then I mix the rest of it up with my snoot so it looks like I haven't touched a thing. Then I mope around a little and try to look sad. Pretty soon I hear my grandma saying she's worried about me cause I'm not eating again. Next thing I know the pots and pans are coming out. I lay on the floor and watch her making me scrambled eggs and chicken and rice dishes. Yummy! She's so easy! Ah... Life is good!
"Charli are you finished with your list?"
"Just a minute. I'll come check it for you."
"Oh, no, that's OK. I already sent it."
Oh boy, that was a close one!
We are now supposed to offer this meme and award to seven other blogger's but in the spirit of friendship we would like to offer it to all of our furry friends who visit here. We look forward to hearing from you ♥
You don't mind do you George?
With warmest regards,