Saturday, August 21, 2010

The wedding of Ruby and Penny and Frankie!...


The wedding of Ruby and Penny and Frankie!

This has been quite a busy week here in blog land with all of the bachelor and bachelorette parties going on. The parties have all been leading up to a very exciting event that occurs today at two o'clock. It's the wedding of Ruby and Penny and Frankie! Just click here if you would like to read more about the wedding, make a donation to 'Dachshund Rescue of North America,' or perhaps attend the wedding yourself. Everyone is invited and just about everyone we know is going to be there. All you have to do is click here.... http://adachshundwedding.blogspot.com/

Charli is sending a virtual goodies basket to her little furry friends to enjoy while they are getting all dolled up for the big event. (Google has provided the image here for us. If you are ever in need of a doggy gift basket there are tons of places that provide them here on the Internet and loads of wonderful baskets to choose from.)




We would also like to remind everyone to please consider making a donation to your favorite canine charity. Please give what you can, when you can. There are so many precious little animals in need, and especially during these difficult economical times.......


Some of you may have seen this button on the side bar of my blog. Did you know that every time you click it you are helping to feed a sheltered animal in need? I hope you will take the time to click it today in honor of Ruby, Penny, and Frankie's wedding...




Charli's new friend Alien, at Romance Puppy, has been kind enough to offer her a ride to the wedding. Just click here if you would like to meet Alien and some of the other wedding guests who are hitching a ride to the wedding http://romancepuppy.blogspot.com/
Thank you Alien. You are very sweet indeed!

" Charli are you dressed? Are you ready to go yet?"

The wedding is being held outside so outside pictures were requested, but Charli being the little diva she is, didn't want to pose out in the grass. Her pictures were taken on the patio instead.
"What's that Charli? OK, I'll let them know."
Geese... That dog! Charli wants me to tell you a little bit about her outfit. Her straw hat......
"What's that Charli?"
"Oh, OK What ever!"
Charli's BEAUTIFUL straw hat, that she has helped pick out, is embellished with butterflies to match her gorgeous spaghetti strapped dress. She picked out the ribbon on the hat herself. She says she likes the color of the ribbon because it's pink and has glitter running through it that sparkles in the sun light.

Charli's dress is very summery looking with multi colored flowers and butterflies on it. She has also chosen to wear her pink pearls and said she wouldn't even consider going to a formal affair without them.





"Awww... Charli you look beautiful! But wait! What is that on your leg?"
"That's my garter."
"Your garter?"
"Yep. Don't you know your supposed to wear a garter at a wedding?"
"Um... Charli I think your a little confused here. The bride is supposed to wear the garter."
"Well I don't care. I'm gonna wear one any way."



"Look grandma. This is my attitude look."
Charli you are just too much!"
"Do you think they are gonna have treats?"
"I'm sure there will be a lot of treats."
"Oh boy! Let's go! I can't wait!"
"Well, you just better be on your best behavior and mind your manners young lady!"
Congratulations Ruby, Penny, and Frankie!!!
Happy wedding day!!!
It's not to late to join in the fun! The wedding is only a click away....
I hope all of you enjoy your day what ever it is you choose to do ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

13 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH DEAR....this is superb...Charli, you are gorgeous. Hmmmm, the day YOU get hitched is really gonna be a site! You can then wear your own garter! I am going to this wedding; I have been watching closely...it looks like George the lad had a bit to much bachelor party celebration with the brewsky......but we shall all be there to hear the wedding bells ring! See you there gorgeous! Anita

Vee said...

Charli is so cute and with just a little coercion can be talked into anything... No, I didn't know that by clicking that button I was helping anything; I'll try to remember. Love the Beach Boys music...Brian Wilson just gave a radion interview in Boston yesterday about his new venture with Gerschwin (sp?) music...it was really cool.

George the Lad said...

Oh Charli you look beautiful, I get here on an old plane and you get to go in a space ship, watch out with puddles driving it!!
See Yea Later George xxx

♥ Sallie said...

LOL! I say, "Wear that Garter!"

Alien and I should be arriving shortly. Can you meet us on the roof?

See you soon!

Minna Krebs said...

You look just beautiful Charli! And I think da garter is a nice touch BOL!

See you on da spaceship.....we all be flying via UFO too!

MinnaK

Jorgelina said...

Charlie is beautiful!!!
Sooooooooooo cute!!!

Maggie Mae said...

Charli,

You looks so beootiful! We is gonna haves such a good time todays!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Madeline's Album said...

Charli looks adorable. She will be the bell of the ball. Enjoy yourself Charli and don't eat to many treats. Madeline

Beth said...

Charli is adorable! I'm love-love-lovin' your blog. Just noticed on your profile you have 3 Charli themed blogs. I'm curious...I'll need to explore. Give Charli a kiss for me.
Blessings, Beth

sunshine said...

Awwww Charli! You look beautiful. Don't let Grandma take that garter off of you. Bite her if she tries cause it's just adorable.

Congratulations to the happy Dogs! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the wedding but I'll try to go look at the pictures later!
:)

((Hugs))
Laura

SmilingSally said...

LOL Oh how funny! (I'm a dachshund former owner/lover.)

I hope you and Charli are enjoying the wedding.

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, my gosh....I just came across your blog! Love it!
I am signing up to follow!
Have a good evening!
Leticia

Pam said...

Charli, you are a beauty! Way to go with the garter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails