Monday, September 27, 2010

Cougar football!......






Cougar Football!!!!
This has been a very exciting beginning to a school year for my hubby and I as our grandson Thomas is playing high school varsity football. It's been so much fun to attend the games and see all of the school spirit and comradery. There is so much I would like to share and show you but it's just to difficult to down load pictures these days. I think part of the problem may be that I have used 98% of my allotted photo space here. I have no idea what will will happen to my blog when I reach the full 100%. All I can say is that no matter what occurs I want all of you to know that I have enjoyed my time here and have especially loved getting to know all of you.
Many of you have been making wonderful mosaics and posting them here in blog land. I decided it might be fun to make a mosaic to apply to the bag I carry back and forth to the football games. I have gotten a lot of positive feed back on mine so I thought I would share it here with all of you. These bags are fun to make and can be used for just about anything you might need a tote for. The totes can be ordered right here on line as well as the transfer paper for your photos. The following site is just one of places here on line where you can order the totes if you decide you might like to make one for yourself or a special someone in your life. thttp://www.thetshirtwarehouse.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=103372&c=10052454&i=69946636



This is my tote all set and ready to go.



























I thought I would leave you with a little clip of the Dakota High School Mascot in action. I hope it turns out and you will be able to view it. It's sure to bring you a smile and perhaps even bring back some memories of your own high school football days.

Charli and I are off for a morning walk.

I wish all of you a wonderful and blessed day ♥

With warmest regards, Carol





video

5 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

Carol what a great post. I too like the high school football games, but have no grandsons playing this year. I loved your video. Enjoy your walk with Miss Charli. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Knitty said...

Beautiful weather for football in those photos.

I recently hit my limit in my free Photobucket account and had to clean house there. It left holes in old posts on my blog but I don't know what else to do. I enjoy cute little graphics as well as actual photos and they do take up a lot of space.

Ninny said...

My grandsons aren't even in school yet, but The Hub and I attend college football games when they are home. Football games should be during cool, crisp weather...they can be so exciting then! Your football pics look like the weather was perfect!

Liz

Valerie@travelingthrough2 said...

Hi Carol,
I love fall and high school football! Hope your grandson has a wonderful time with it this year. Your tote turned out really nice too.
Valerie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Carol, I had no idea about having a limit on photos!!!! It is so hard to imagine coming to an end of such a fun past time that has for me, become an addiction! I have so enjoyed your blog dearest and thanks to you, I have also found other kindred spirits. Give a big hug to that little girl of yours.....Anita

Related Posts with Thumbnails