Friday, September 24, 2010

The 'KMarkovich Art Gallery'.......


The 'KMarkovich Art Gallery'.....

I thought I would re-introduce you to a wonderful artist today who just happens to be my very own cousin. I have spoken about Kathy here on my blog before when I shared pictures with you of the fabulous Sponge Bob cake she made. Kathy is amazingly talented! She truly has a gift and can make just about anything anyone requests. Recently she started her own blog at http://kmarkovichart.blogspot.com/
where she shares some of her incredible art work with all of us us. I hope you will pop over and say hello. Welcome to our blog world Kathy!






I hope all of you have a beautiful
day! Charli and I have some cleaning to do and then it's off for a walk.
We will be going to our grandson's football game later today. More on that in future posts :>) Poor Charli, she is not allowed in the stadium.
With warmest regards, Carol

12 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Cathy

Madeline's Album said...

Your cousin is a very talented artist. You and Charli enjoy your walk. Have a blessed day and weekend. Madeline

Vee said...

Oh that's so cool! Artists in the family always are. I'm off to follow your link.

Micki said...

She is very talented indeed and thanks for the link.
Micki

♥ Kathy said...

She is so talented Carol! I know you're proud ♥ I'm sorry Charli can't go to the football game. I've found out how many places you can't take my dog :(

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Carol

Kathy's artwork is wonderful! I remember her spongebog cake.. I loved that cake.. I will go visit her blog. Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Penny

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Carol dear.....your cousin is TALENTED! And blogging helps us bring forth our dreams and talents. An audience is an important element in the art of developing our skills. Poor Charli, what is she to do while she has to wait outside? Is she getting her BOO costume ready for this year? I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve....Anita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Carol
How sweet of you to come by and meet TINK! What a wonderful and touching comment you left.. You made my day.
I love to come here and travel with you.. I so love the simple things in life, and small towns.
Charli has stolen my heart. She brings back so many warm memories of my little schnauzer Niles.. I was blessed with his companionship for 11 years.. I know he would have loved Charli!
Enjoy your weekend
Penny

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oooo, my sweet Penny was here; what a great friend she is. Thank you dear Carol for visiting me today and for your kind comments about my pass-times and profession!!! I LOVE MY HARP, I LOVE BEING A FRENCH TEACHER and I soooooo adore you. THANK YOU and have a super SUNDAY!!!! Anita

Barb said...

Wow, Carol. Fantastic work.
I have been reading through your other posts. Greenfield Village brought back so many memories. I loved that place as well as Henry Ford Museum.

As for blogging. I used to blog up a storm. Now, not so much. Life is so short and while I would like to post and visit on a frequent basis, Life gets in the way. I guess for me, my priorities have shifted a bit.

Hugs to you and Charli,
Barb

SmilingSally said...

You have a talented cousin, Carol. Enjoy that football game.

Maybe I'll "see" you tomorrow for Blue Monday.

Shelley said...

She is uniquely talented!! Tell Charli I'm sorry she wasn't able to go to the game but I'm sure she will get extra treats for her sorrow!
:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails