Monday, October 11, 2010

All I ever wanted to do was go to homecoming!


All I ever wanted to do
was go to homecoming!

"Charli where are you? What are you doing?"
"I'm getting ready for the homecoming parade."
"Charli we have been through this already. You can't go to any of the homecoming activities. Your a dog."
"Well, I want to be the new school mascot. Then I can go. Call Tommy! Just think, everyone will be saying welcome to Schnauzerville, instead of Courgarville, and I'll have a have a street named after me and every thing! Charli Drive!.... sigh... Doesn't that sound good?"
"Nice try pooch but your no Dakota High School Cougar!"


"I just don't think it's fair. Those cats get all the breaks! I never get to have any fun!"
"Charli...."







10 comments:

Valerie@travelingthrough2 said...

Awww poor Charli!

Eileen said...

Charli looks adorable!
Jayden is home today for the holiday, and he got such a kick out of seeing Charli all decked out!

Homecoming sounds like lots of fun!

I'll be away for a few weeks but I'll be back to blogging at the end of October.
I'm so glad you didn't give up your blog, although, I can well understand. I haven't been blogging much at all due to all my blog problems. I think I'm going to start a whole new blog when I get back.
Take care!
Love to you,
Eileen

SmilingSally said...

Charli would make a wonderful mascot for any team!

Check out my book giveaways.

Madeline's Album said...

Carol, this was a cute story. tell Charli she can be my mascot anytime. Have a blessed evening, Madeline

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Charli dearest, I am with YOU! THose darn cats get all the breaks around here! I WILL STAND UP FOR YOU!!! I vouch that they change the mascot to CHARLI THE SCHNAUZER and that they make a drive in your honor! You are TOO cute to pass up! George the Lad has streets named after him...YOU GO GIRL!!! Anita

Vee said...

Poor Charli! Thwarted again...

Judi said...

Hi Carol
Your little guy really wanted to go to Homecoming...he is a dog and just the cutest schnauzzer. I wonder whether she practised for you...sweet.
thank you for sharing...that was very imaginative..*hugs*
Judi

Zona said...

Awww... but you sure look cute!!!

Wags,
Zona

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Awww Charli!
You are just too cute for words! I dub thee Mascot of Blogland..

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh my goodness.... Charlie is the cutiest!
Hope he makes it to homecoming!
Leticia

Related Posts with Thumbnails