Sunday, October 10, 2010

An Award!......


An Award!!!

I was so surprised and happy to learn I had received this beautiful award from Ms. Bingles! Thank you so much Ms. Bingles for thinking of me. For those of you who haven't visited my friend I encourage you to do so. You can reach her by clicking on the following link.

http://www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com/

Ms. Bingles loves everything Christmas and she also loves collecting antiques. Sometimes she even gives away free graphics on her site. She also has has a ETSY shop. She is a grandmother like so many of us are. I hope you will visit Ms. Bingles and see for yourself what a truly wonderful blog she has.

I'm supposed to now offer this pretty award to fifteen of my favorite blogs but I don't think Ms. Bingles will mind if I offer it to my all of my followers here. All of you are so creative and have such beautiful blogs that I just couldn't choose. I hope all of you will accept this heart felt award from Charli and Me.

You can see this pretty award as well as the rest of my lovely awards by visiting http://friendsofcharliandme.blogspot.com/

By the way my dear friend Shelia is having a blog party this week. You can find all of the information about the party on the side bar of my blog. Come join in the fun! Show us your kitchens!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful and blessed day ♥
Charli, my hubby, and myself have been out and about enjoying all of the beautiful sunshine here in our area.
My warmest regards, Carol

6 comments:

Shelley said...

A well deserved award - your blog IS very lovely! Glad to hear you and Charli are enjoying the day~!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Congratulations to you and Charli dearest; you deserve an award for being so kind, friendly, warm, creative and caring of all your friends, human or furry!!!!

BISES, Anita

Maggie Mae said...

Yay fur your award!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie MAe

Madeline's Album said...

You desere this award. I always enjoy visiting your blog. I will have to go visit your friends blog later on today. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Valerie@travelingthrough2 said...

What a pretty award! You deserve it. I am going to show my kitchen with Sheila too, it will be fun!
Valerie

Barb said...

Many congrats to you my friend. it is a well deserved award.

big hugs,
Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails