Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday everyone!......


Happy Monday everyone!


Like many of the areas where you live, farmers have been busy setting up road side stands and bringing they're harvest into our towns to sell. I enjoy seeing these small road side stands as I drive along doing errands and what not. They always make me smile :>)


I love all of the colors associated with fall, the yellows, oranges, and the vibrant reds.
I love the smell of cinnamon, of burning leaves, and fires in open pits.
I enjoy walking in the woods and playing in the leaves.



I love the taste of pumpkin and apple pie, toasted cinnamon almonds, spicy pumpkin seeds, fresh pressed cider, and pumpkin lattes.




I like all of the pretty fall decorations displayed in homes and in places of business.
My hubby and I really like college football and this year it has been especially fun to be able to attend our grandson Tommy's high school football games.

"Well, I like fall because I get to take walks, roll in the leaves, smell the mums, and eat apples!


What are some of the things you like to do in the fall? I would love to hear from you.
I hope all of you have a beautiful and blessed week ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

10 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I love to dream, prepare for festivities and sit in the dark with candles and just think of all the fun I will make with those I love. Charli, what do YOU LIKE TO DO besides play in the leaves?!!

Fondly, Anita

Mildred said...

Charli is so adorable. Those are the prettiest and biggest mums and the pumpkins are so colorful. I love walking this time of the year and hearing the leaves rustle under my feet. We just got back from ordering a pumpkin ice cream cone at the parlor too! Yum!

Happy@Home said...

I think you covered all of the things I love about this season. That roadside stand looks like a good one and Charli looks so cute sitting on top of the pumpkins.
Hope your week is wonderful.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Carol
Charli looks so darn sweet! I love the smell of the air this time of year.. Always so crisp. Perfect for a nice walk.
Blessings,
Penny

Ann Nichols said...

Charli, you are just too cute for words sitting there among the pumpkins! I'm going to be following along from here on out - can't wait to see how you dress up at Christmas!
What do I like to do in the Fall - I like to take long walks in the evening hours and then go home and sit with a cup of tea and just feel cozy...play classical music on the stereo, talk with my children (I used to take my Harry dog out for a walk and a drive too at that time of day in the Fall but dear Harry passed on last July 16th - we miss him so much! You can see his smiling face under "personal" in my blog...)maybe read a book while dinner is cooking on the stove. Simple things, but things I love.
Thanks for asking!
Ann

Vee said...

I can tell that Charli loves pumpkin climbing! Beautiful photos, Carol. You've perfectly captured the Farmer's Market.

Madeline's Album said...

You expressed very nicely what I love about this time of year. I love the photos especially the one of Charli on the pumpkins. I love to watch the leaves fall but the raking up of them is a job. I love decorating my house and yard up as you know, with ghost, pumpkins, mums, witches etc. Have a blessed day and week. Madeline

♥ Kathy said...

awwww Charli is so precious with those pumpkins! I hope you had a wonderful Monday Carol (and Tuesday for that matter ♥)

Papillon Bleu said...

I love to see Charli on the pumkinns in the trolley!
:))

The Teacher's Pets said...

Hello Carol....I am one week late to tell you that I am very thankful that you are my newest follower and now I am following yours! I am crazy about schnauzers and I am especially crazy about the fact that you dress Charli in the cutest outfits! I just know my followers will fall in love with your blog and your dog today because I have featured your blog as the newest friend in my THANKFUL FUR 3 THURSDAY BLOG HOP! Your link is there and Charli's profile pic too so be prepared to meet some new friends and gain new followers!
April (http://theteacherspets.blogspot.com)

Related Posts with Thumbnails