Friday, October 15, 2010

Here's hoping you have a spooktacular weekend!....


Here's hoping you have a spooktacular weekend!


Halloween is such a fun holiday and autumn is such a beautiful time of year. Why not do something fun that you might not ordinarily do. This is a great weekend to decorate your home, take a trip to a cider mill or pumpkin patch, or perhaps make some spooky Halloween cookies. I found these darling skeleton straws at the dollar store last week. My hubby was very surprised when I served him a smoothie and popped one of them into his glass. He just loves it when I do things like this.


Toddlers, pre-schooler's, and school age children love to recieve mail. Why not send your special someone a little treat.




It is not necessary to be a child to enjoy Halloween. My friend Len has been sending out count down Halloween e-mails to all of his family and friends for the past several weeks. Every day I have been recieving one of these charming vintage cards, or some other little something related to Halloween with the message twenty days left, eighteen days left. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed these e-mails! They warm my heart ♥ Now I wait in antisipation to see what his e-mail will bring each day :>) Thank you so much Len! You truly do have a Halloween spirit.
What ever your doing this weekend I hope it's special in every way ♥
Don't forget to watch out for those goblins, witches, and ghosts!
p.s. Charli has been busy getting ready for Halloween too. She now has her costume and we can't wait to show it to all of you.
With warmest regards, Carol

9 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Wishing you the very same!!! Cathy

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

The pumpkin patch sound like so much fun!! Too bad we furkinds aren't allowed in them!

Happy Weekend!
Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Happy@Home said...

I love your straws and I think it's great that your husband enjoys your fun surprises.
I look forward to seeing Charli's Halloween costume.
Have a nice weekend.

Madeline's Album said...

Carol, the straws are so cute. Looking forward to seeing Charli's outfit. I have my Halloween cards ready to mail to my youngest grandchildren with a monetary surprise for each of them. I enjoy Halloween and look forward to it every year. Have a blessed day. Madeline

George the Lad said...

Mom is going mad about halloween, this will be my first one!! we have a pumkin, dad is going to cut a face in it and mom is making the soup.
I'm looking forward to seeing Charli's costume
See Yea George xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YEAOOOOOH!! I can't wait to see Charli! Oh, I wish they celebrated this in the U.K.; I would love to see what George the Lad would cook up for us!!! HAVE FUN CAROL! Anita

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I think I will visit the pumpkin patch this weekend....the weather is suppose to be lovely and very Fall-like! Thanks for the hint!

I am having a "double-the-fun" giveaway...something for a little one and something for you! Stop on by to join the fun if you get a chance! I enjoyed my visit today! :)

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Have a great weekend Carol!
Blessings,
Penny

Valerie@travelingthrough2 said...

Those straws are so cute and the smoothies look good too! I am sure Charli is going to look adorable.
Valerie

Related Posts with Thumbnails