Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Let's Go Blue!"

"Let's Go Blue!"
I don't know about where you live but here in Michigan we just love our football! Of course we like pro football, but college football, at least as far as I'm concerned, is the best! I've been a U of M fan since I was a little girl. It is most likely due to the fact that my father grew up in Ann Arbor and later my brother attended the University of Michigan.
On any given Saturday in the fall some one in our family is usually hosting a U of M football party. It's not just our family who loves U of M football though. There are many people in our area who feel the same way we do and believe me some of them go all out. I thought you might like to see some of the pictures that have been posted on the U of M Football web site.


















Charli, do you know anything about how your picture got on my post?

"Well I just wanted to say I love U of M football too and especially the intermissions. Bring on the food granny!"
Charli!!!
I hope all of you are doing well and that you have a wonderful weekend.♥ Let's go blue!
With warmest regards,Carol

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Well, of course, I thought Charli was the most adorable photo in your post! And I loved the quilt!

The men in my family are BIG football fans (pro and college) and every weekend they get together here to watch a game (and, they especially root for the NY Giants and Notre Dame!).

'Hope your team is a winner!
Go Blue!
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Carol, what a great post, and Charli looks so sweet in her shirt!
So nice to have posting once again.
Wishing you a great weekend
Blessings,
Penny

SissySees said...

Cute post. Go Orange! is a popular cry in these parts right now, but I'm a VERY weak, fairweather UVA fan.

Happy@Home said...

I live in North Carolina, but our U of M flag proudly flies every game day. My husband graduated from U of M (many years ago) and we have a nephew who is currently attending. Go Blue!! Loved your pictures, esp. Charli. :)

Madeline's Album said...

Great post and yes I do know about college football rivalries. Here in Alabama its University of Alabama and Auburn University. I myself am not that much of a football person, but I have grandchildren you have graduated from University of Alabama and have a son-in-law who attend Auburn University. I guess one would say its a house divided. Love all your photos and it is so good to see you posting once again. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Carol, thank you for wandering over to meet Aimee and your sweet words.. Wishing you a happy weekend. Give Charli a hug!
Blessings,
Penny

Related Posts with Thumbnails