Friday, December 23, 2011

We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Well, we have been very busy at our house decorating for the holidays, baking cookies, making poppers and little gifts, visiting, and having family and friends over to our house.
Speaking of cookies, I got the most wonderful gingerbread cookie recipe from BJ at http://sweetnothingsbj.blogspot.com/ who got it from Madeline at http://madelinesalbum.blogspot.com/ The cookies were a little bit more difficult to roll out then my previous recipe but it was so worth it. Everyone in our family loves them! Thank you BJ and Madeline so much! I will forever be baking my gingerbread cookies using this recipe in the future.
Charli knows something is up with the holidays coming. She has been in an even more jovial mood than usual. She loves tasting very tiny bites of sugar cookies occasionally. She refuses to let us out of the house without her and she has been getting in to everything. But what can I say.... That's our girl!
I hope all of you are enjoying this lovely Advent season of ours! I have enjoyed reading your blogs. Thank you so much!
A very special WELCOME HOME to all of our service men and women!!!
On behalf of my family, and myself, we would like to wish all of you happiness, good health, and peace on Christmas and through out the coming year! Merry Christmas! God bless all of you ♥
With much love and warmest regards, Carol




















17 comments:

Paula said...

Your cookies look delish! Merry Christmas to you and your family and that wonderful little dog!

SissySees said...

Charli, you are adogable!! We wish you a warm and wonderful Christmas!

Madeline's Album said...

All your goodies look so good. I just finished delivering my last batches of gingerbread cookies today to my friends. The rest are awaiting my children when they come here for Christmas. I am so glad you liked them and will be making them from my recipe next year. Charli looks so cute in her outfit. Wishing you and yours a very blessed Christmas. Madeline

Vee said...

I'll just snag one of those gingerbread cookies on my way through. Thank you for the review, btw, I always wonder about recipes. I have snagged it and now I'll give it another thumb's up from you!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Carol. And Merry Christmas to Charli who sounds an awful lot like my Molly.

Knitty said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your Family!Maria

Marina said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I've never cooked gingerbread cookies, but this year I've bought (how to say it in English?) some device to shape them. And I'm going to make them on the New year's Eve. By the way, here in Russia we celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January.

Eileen said...

Your Christmas looks so festive and Charli looks adorable!
I had planned on dressing the grandboys and taking photos but almost everyone in the family was sick with a cold or virus this year!
I didn't have the heart to dress the baby in Christmas attire for a photo op.
We 'postponed' our usual Christmas get-together as the grandgirls were sick too and couldn't come for a visit. Hopefully next weekend we'll all be better.

'Hope your Christmas was wonderfully Blessed!
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Michael said...

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

God Bless!

JG said...

Happy New Year to you, Charli & all of your family! I always enjoy my visits to your blog. :)
~Judy

George the Lad said...

Wow, those cookies look soo tastie, bet they have all gone now.
Happy New Year to you and Charli, I hope all you wish for in 2012 comes true.
Love and hugs from across the pond
George and Tess xxx

SmilingSally said...

Hi Carol,

I love that Charli is dressed in a Santa suit.

Happy New Year!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Carol
I hope your Christmas was filled with joy and laughter... Charli sure looks sweet here.
Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year.. May you be blessed with good health and all things wonderful.
fondly,
Penny

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Thank you Carol for coming over to see Bebe! These cookies are making me a tad hungry....
Give Charli a hug!
Penny

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Knitty said...

I hope all is well with you and your family. I look forward to hearing what you and Charli have been doing.

Eileen said...

I saw on my sidebar that you had posted new ("Where Has The Time Gone"), but when I clicked on it, I read that 'the page you requested doesn't exist' ~ I hope I'm not having blogger issues again!

I've missed you and I hope all is well!
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Related Posts with Thumbnails