Sunday, April 8, 2012

A very Happy Easter and The Lobster Award!

A Very Happy Easter and The Lobster Award!
Is it just me or does time seem to be swirling by for everyone these days? I just can't believe it's already Easter! It seems like just yesterday that we were celebrating Christmas.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very happy and blessed Easter! I wish you all good heath, peace, and a day filled with all of those you love ♥
I think last month was one of the busiest our family has experienced in a while. So many unexpected events seemed to pop up out of now where. We have run the gamut of illnesses of friends and family and have had to make many life changing decisions as my husband and I embark on yet a new chapter in our life. My husband retired this month. It's something we have been looking forward to for many years, but as with embarking on anything new, it has left us some what rattled.
In the mist of this very busy month I did receive a wonderful and very touching surprise. I was awarded the very prestigious Lobster Award from my friend Michael. Thank you so much Michael for thinking of me! I don't think it's a totally deserved award on my part but I have accepted it in the spirit of friendship.
"This magnificent and rarely presented award is only given to those tireless and hardworking blogger's who, despite the many vicissitudes which life may throw in their way, despite the magnitude of the task at ahead in their daily grind that is this vale of tears, despite every obstacle, every hardship, and every discouragements and temptations to just click and move on to another blog; they will find time to visit your personal offering and to regularly leave a message there in the comments box."
As all of you may know I truly cherish these awards and keep them posted on my friend's page that can be linked through the sidebar of this blog.
My friend Michael has a wonderful, thought provoking, and inspiring blog. It is one that is very uplifting for me to stop by and read. Although I may not always leave a comment I do read his blog on a regular basis. If you get a chance I hope you will stop by and say hello to Michael. You can reach his blog by clicking the following link http://www.reachparadise.com/ Thanks again Michael for thinking of me!
Happy Easter everyone!!! I hope your day is special in every way ♥
With warmest regards, Carol and Charli

8 comments:

SissySees said...

Happy Easter to you and yours. Congrats on the award. I think Michael chose well. ;)

fiberdoodles said...

Happy Easter & Happy Retirement!

Soggibottom said...

A very Happy Easter to you too
luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

Madeline's Album said...

Hope you had a blessed Easter. Congratulations on you award. Enjoy you retirement. Have a blessed evening. Madeline

Vee said...

Wishing you and your husband many happy days and lots of fun adventures ahead.

Doesn't it seem that trouble piles on? I'm sorry that you had such a busy month with so much affecting your family and friends.

Hope that your Easter was wonderful, too.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Carol
I hope you and your husband will be able to start to enjoy his retirement very soon.. Life does have so many hills to climb..
I hope our Easter was joyful, mine was a great day.
Congratulations on the award that was very well deserved..
Give Charli a big hug!
Blessings,
Penny

JG said...

You & your hubby enjoy retirement! It brings FuN adventures to enjoy!
~Judy

Michael said...

The award is most definitely well deserved! Your blog and comments on mine always leave me smiling. (and thank you for the very kind words!)

Congrats on your retirement! God bless you and your family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails